Reviews for Keep Goin' Strong
James95 chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
This wasn't bad at all, makes up for the writer's black and no problem loads of writers come across it sooner or later. My OCs were portrayed really well, way to add mystery about Greta's ghostly boyfriend but have to point out she can fuse dead spirits into whole skeletons...hate to see her in a cemetary.

Calumon:...I'm scared.

Impmon: Well at least we're allowed to stay (turns on TV in the mansion and watches Pirahna 3d) Nice.
San child of the wolves chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Lovely chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Good luck with it.
Mew Phong chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Great job! I loved thy rouge as Elizabeths mentor and I loved the parts with octivia and Alison!
Katie chapter 15 . 5/10/2011
Hey, I'm loving the story line but I'm a lite confused in which characters who? And like all there different personalities...

But other than that, I really like it. That's my only critasism for you :)
All Knowing 1 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
OMG please update for the fight scene. I want to see if they can take on the new acolytes. The story is still amazing, by the way.
Bluejayz35 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
-did not review last chapter-

-is bad-

-is sorry-

Anyway, I love everything. I mean, I can't even pick out something specific because it is all amazing. Keep it up dearie.
Bluejayz35 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
-did not review last chapter-

-is bad-

-is sorry-

The Lady Cloudy chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! This story just gets better and better!
James95 chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Wow. This was nice. Can't wait for the fight scene and if Felicia finds out about Chris' scaly problem. I would expect someone tries to mug them and he scares him off. Okay for the battle scene group the fighters into mini fights and have a main battle.

Calumon: Why does everyone have to fight?

Impmon: It'll be boring if there ain't any fighting cream puff!
San child of the wolves chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
Yeah you were right this chapter was boring with a capitial B. XD anyways I can't wait for the fight scene, good luck with it.
Mew Phong chapter 15 . 5/8/2011
I LOVE THAT SONG! On another note, really awesome! Glad to see their first /real/ dangerroom session. My suggestion is, read some action thing then figure out how they write it then try and not really duplicate it to put it in the story.
All Knowing 1 chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
I am amazingly happy you posted a new chapter. Very good as usual. Keep up the good work!
sayainking90 chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
might i make a suggestion make the next chapter souly about magneto's new allies, instead of going back and forth between them and the x-men make a whole chapter or two if needed about them, then switch it back to the x-men
Shake me down chapter 14 . 3/12/2011
hahahahhah, okok :)

very cute!

glad you added in the kiss too!
Mew Phong chapter 14 . 3/11/2011
Lol... Yeah my spelling is really atrocious isn't it? Oh well... That was great! Felicha... I'm sure some people will be mad at you.. XD