Reviews for Dark Princess
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 9 . 7/19
This is a good start. I'm being critical-let me out a warning there-I would like more depth in this story. It's certainly possible. It seems to skim the surface. I have an issue that Santana and Brittany let the guy go who almost raped Rachel. It seemed unrealistic. Or possibly because I have pepper spray and a taser and would take great pleasure in hurting someone who had the intention of hurting a friend. Also he wouldn't go to jail for life. If you look at the law and cases he would get a slap on the wrist. Hello patriarchy.

Quinn reads as a bit out of character. She talks a lot once she meets Rachel and I personally don't see it as realistic. Also on glee Rachel notices Quinn reads a lot of books and that seemed out of character here.

Hopefully this doesn't seem mean. I'm hoping for more depth. Honestly perhaps I'm biased because I've written some vampire fiction based off Carmilla and it's often about longing and it's hinted Quinn longs for Rachel, her safety but it's slightly implied.

(I didn't mind the movie vampire academy. Mostly because of the brunette actress who looks like Ellen Page but I haven't read the books.)
Kell1310 chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
interesting and good idea looking forward to more chapters.
auntie-tana-lopez chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
SHAMELESS cliffhanger
jupiter01 chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
More please
eff chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
asdgfh chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
oh my smurf, this already have updated. yay atlast quinn and rachel have seen each other already.

i've learned now, i shouldn't be stalking strangers. haha, quinn should have shout rape rape' lol. oh come on but i still wanna slap her for walking though. ahehe

update soon !
umbrellaleg chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
asdfgh

so. good.
jupiter01 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
Please continue
ths3836 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
yay! missed this story...it's been too long! but how could you leave us like this! please say you've got an update coming up! XD
Stinkiep chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
I just came across this story. Holy shot. I want more. And some faberry goodness on top please!
umbrellaleg chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
asdfgh! Really... a cliffhanger, really? How could you!

Hahaha; well... as long as you update sooner than the last time I guess we won't have a problem. c:
Caleb Michaels chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
Plotting your murder, sure. But we can't really go through with it or we wouldn't get our next chapter would we? Le sigh.
jupiter01 chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
You suck meany
Total Justice chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
If you need a beta, I'd be willing to do so.

Also update!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
i think im in love with this story..