Reviews for Words of Encouragement
Starcakes chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This is so precious. I love this. I really do.
The Sasuke that you described in this story is spot on. It really goes well to the theme of your story. You made him so precious! Actually, all of the characters are too precious. Especially Gaara. I want to just hug him and give him icecream.
I definitely love this story. I would be looking forward to the next chapter, and see where you're gonna take these wonderful characters!
kiuibi123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
its pretty good, but i think that with this plot idea, it would've fit better in a multi-chapter format. just to have more build up on things, like a nice build up on the sasuhina front, cuz the whole relationship thing kinda sprang out of left field you know? just in having him pull out his biggest secret and most tumatic exspreince after week. you can add in allot more characterization that way, and that's always fun :) i like how you increased the seriousness of each case though it really added something to the story. other than the feeling of it being slightly rushed,though its really good!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I liked this one. All the stories I've read so far are pretty good (especially compared to other one shots)
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This is awesome! I LOVED IT! SUPER UPER DUPER UPER! PLEASE MAKE MORE! :D ;D
Funkychenchen chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
That was such a cute story! It was really sweet and I really liked it :) sasuhina is my second fav pairing after Itahina 3 congratulations on a story well done :)
jt09 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hey there, this story was really fun to read, it was cute and I love the idea of Hinata as a therapist, she really does seem like a great listener. Sasuke was awesome too, I loved the contrast between his crude nature and Hinata's soft-spoken ways. I also like how Hinata was able to 'dish his shit" straight back at him, and how Sasuke respected and liked her all the more for it. Nice little one shot, well done :)
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
omg this is so sweet!
i loved it.
sayuri chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
wow, I usually prefer reading Itahina, so I'm surprised at how mutch I liked this one shot, great job really, you didn't rush things, and I liked Garaa's part, keep on the good work, I'm cheering for ya!
Kymest chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I like this one. And that's saying something, considering that I hate Sasuke's guts. :) it's cute, yet sad and gloomy at the same time.
Warrior of Aces chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I can see Hinata doing something like that... You write her really well.
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I read this & I found this story to be absolutely adorable! I like how you included many of the characters & how you described their problems! I also like how you portrayed Hinata's character! :D in other words I really enjoyed reading this story! Great job! Anyway, I hope you continue writing! :3 best of luck!

Montastic
melody-chii chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It would have been nice if you continued it but great story all the same.

Ja!

Melody-chii .
JWzipper chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Haha, I really liked this ending. I wanna see Neji's face! I can just picture it...

! Hehe, this story was great over all.

I can seriously see Hinata as a therapist. She just... works. Anyway, great job!

:D

Till Next Time!

Ja Ne!

-JWzipper
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Everything was serious and interesting.. and then Shikamaru comes in and I laugh... XD
kaila maya the whater chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
ooo hermosos me encato la confesion de sasuke todo lo proyecte en mi cabeza y se me iso tan aaaa hermosos me encato la forma que lo escribio ahora estoy contenta wiiiii realmente esta historia se a vuelto mi favorita por que comparto el mismo don y vocacion que hinta adoro ayudar a las personas