Reviews for Bittersweet Symphony
nrdhrd3 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Excellent chapter!
Kenneth Black chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
. . . *squeals like a bacchae* You have created one of the most perfect Doccubus fanfics I have ever read, and thank you so so so so so much for it- it's emotionally packed, sexy, hot, intense, NOT TO MENTION THE CORRECT GRAMMAR IS SUCH A TURN ON! XD Exaggerations of mine or no, this is one of my top faves. Please keep it up- it's AWESOME! X3
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Lol this was funny and cute and sweet and heartbreaking and hot all at the same time. Lauren is my favourite character, she's so awesome and so unappreciated. I liked all the talks that Bo and Lauren had, though it would have been cool if they spoke about Lauren's past and family, if she has any. She's so mysterious, her having been in Afghanistan is so interesting. This as really well written, thanks for sharing, Bo and Lauren are awesome together.
Steampunk Beauty chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is my favorite doccubus fic in the entire FF archive. Your way with words when you're pulling in memories and contrasting Lauren's experiences are completely mesmerizing. Great work.
Paz23 chapter 3 . 10/24/2012
Awwww if you want to add another ch. to this, I wouldn't mind XD
Athena64 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Very sweet! thank you!
sumaulus chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
That was lovely. The first one was painful, but this one was warm and fuzzy. Thank you :)
cc1989 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
I really liked this.. The description was incredible and Kenzi's dialogue? Spot on.

It was sad that bo was so rough with Lauren, but it's understandable because of what Lauren did to her.

Very very good ! I wish you had written more chapters. I'm gonna keep hoping. ;)
Just a reader chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I meant to include this:

in a voice that sounded more broken than angry – she whispered, "I don't even know why I'm here

Self aware of her conflicted state - nice
Just a reader chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
OK, I'm on my knees with your astounding prose and how you've crafted a slow rebuilding of trust between B/L

Having read one or two of your other fics I have come to expect this, but am blown away nonetheless - My greatest hope is that in addition to sharing your insight and gift w/ the likes of Us readers you are also being paid well in your money earning life for your talent - that said-

'predatory and dangerous' describing her look to kick off this series of detached trysts together with the swift first encounter shows us that B is a conflicted soul that can only allow herself to give into the physical as anything more vulnerable is too risky

Weaving in the descriptions of their initial intimacy is a great juxtaposition - it shows us that miscommunication fucks w/ our ability to be open, but the draw to be near wins out

I'm not sure what all the rich scenarios are that were ruminating in that mind of yours whilst crafting this I can say that the image of a chick that has B's appearance, skills, personae etc temporarily reacting from a place of detached, sexual aggressor i - - (but you knew that didn't you?)

This line is succinct 'nothing but cold, rough leather' to illustrate same

A calculated build to restore what the miscommunication had lost is so well done

Lauren's patience and willingness to let B use sex as her olive branch - nice!

'wild, desperate, punishing look in her eyes' Ugh, you killing Me with that perfect

B's willingness during this progression to reveal her hurt is shown sparingly with this line 'the audacity to enjoy her touch after what Lauren had done to her' This is your genius in it's perfection along w/ this 'taking her pleasure instead of allowing Lauren to give it' that us that B is still apprehensive -the power play is still on it is eroding

And by the eighth encounter the detente has lifted Fuckin' amazing - you're killing it as always

I have to read the rest of the story now -
SwordDraconis113 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
This is amazing and absolute perfection!
ladyamani chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Your writing is great, i wish u would do some more Bo\Lauren stories though.
LadyAmani chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Wow! You're an amazing writer,this is great, I really do enjoy reading your work. please work on and post some more Bo/Lauren stories.
writting is love chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Wow this is flippin awesome i just started watching lost girl and reading bo and lauren fanfics i always usually read faberry fanfics
AzurexJen S chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Tsk tsk Bo, how could you stand up Dr Hot Pants like that? lol Poor Lauren. I love how you have them interact, really. They're too cute together and way, way, WAY hot. (I would italicize but yeah, not really an option. ")

You captured their characters just right and your lemons are superb. It's very fun and compelling to read your work. We need more (quality) Lost Girl fics!