Reviews for Conversations about the Complicated
guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh lol, this is the second chapter in Bittersweet Symphony, no matter, i'm still reviewing lol. I loved this chapter though i don't like the idea of Bo feeding off of Dyson. I feel bad for Lauren. :( Thanks for sharing, Bo and Lauren are amazing together. :)
ChrisRayne214 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love all of your stories.. Well though I've only read the PJO, RE, and LG ones.
willowpowered chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I really liked it, good job!
Secret Heart33 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Simply fantastic! I have read all of your Bo and Lauren Fan Fictions and they are all amazing. Keep up the great work!
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I love this, I like how you dealt with the branding.

-Kate
I Forget chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Canon's a bitch, and is it just me, or is the writing style extremly simular to Blood Ties?

Anyway, I really like your writing. The dialogue, the way the two interact with each other, it's great. Three things I'd like to point out though:

1. The character interaction and description is very good, but the discriptions of their phisical surroundings could use a bit more work. What does Lauren's house look like? Is her home neat and tidy or is the place a mess? Is it warm and inviting or cold and impersonal like the lab? Are there any pictures of loved ones? Pets? What do they wear?

2. You have these posted as separate stories, but they read more like chapters of the same story. Please consider reposting this as one multi-chapter fic, it makes it easier to find and read in order.

3. Why is this filtered with Kenzi as the second character? She's not even in the fic yet.