Reviews for Dirty Carlisle
Chrisstars1 chapter 14 . 6/13
I hate cheating stories, but I really hate esme and Carlisle in this story. But I love the story. You have done an excellent job of creating real characters! They are flawed and very dynamic! Love to see what happens next!
Rose chapter 14 . 4/28
Please finish this story! This is one of the most stimulating story I've ever read. Thank you for sharing. Hope you upload soon.
Ilovetwilight14 chapter 1 . 3/8
love the story.. John Travolta I love him, Grease is one of my favourite's though. 3333333333333
bubbles chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
I love it! Aww he was worried about her and showed it in front of Rose! I was like no! But then I was like yes! ! Lol he cares! They are so freaking cute! I love this! There better be a sequel!
bubbles chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
Man I am really loving the story! And also wondering how in the world it could be over in just a couple of chapters I really hope that you have a sequel already written and complete it! It's just so very good and it's a slow burn and slow burns are just everything in life! People want things so fast now but the emotion and the heart strings are pulled when things take time and you're doing a great job with that but also you're not taking too much time thank God for that! Keep it up this is just beyond great!
bubbles chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
This story is so freaking good and so very hot, it makes no sense! Very much exceeding my expectations! I'm very sad that it's almost over!
Goldielover chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
Loved this story. It would be great if the author would come back to it and finish it some day. Thank you for what has been written to date.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
I really like it because its exiting
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! ! ! ! Please it's one of the best fics that I've ever read and I want to find out what happens next! ! ! ! PLEASE! I am willing to beg even more!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
Great chapter, I hope that Bella tells Rose what's going on between her and Carlisle.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 12 . 8/28/2015
Wonderful chapter, loved the length!
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
He hates her? ? ? ? ? ?
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
Wonderful, I loved the ending. . .
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
Wonderful chapter! :)
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Wonderful! Finally she ended things with Jacob.