Reviews for Dirty Carlisle
deangirl1996 chapter 14 . 2/21
I thought I wouldn't like this but since I have read it I do. Makes me crave more of this story. I love this!
cassandra67210 chapter 14 . 12/29/2020
Une histoire originale bien écrite des jeux de mots perspicace vous avez de l or en main dommage qu il n y est pas de suite... mais on peut s imaginer que la jalousie de Carlisle montre un début de sentiment... gardons espoir de vous lire bientôt en tout cas merci
Guest chapter 14 . 11/23/2020
i NEED you to come back to this story. seriously the best fan fiction i have ever read. i’m like 10 years late but STILL!
loveydovey9000 chapter 4 . 8/15/2020
I freaking love ur stuff like seriously
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2020
It was soooo good I need more
LycanVampireHybrid chapter 14 . 8/9/2019
Oh my gawd! Yes!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2019
Okay wow this is really good so far! I’m in love with this :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2018
I hope you are a writer, like a paid professional writer now, because of this gem you've blessed us with. I'm about 7 years late to this story, but your style, your wording, elaborate snarky metaphors and comparisons; I love it. You write how i wish i could write.

For the record, I love the kind of asshole Carlisle is, all girls love an asshole right?

I can see myself in both your Esme & Bella, im the people watcher that makes up stories, and also the incessant unsatisfied secret masturbator that could be a sex goddess if given any man that could hold his own in a battle of lust (the way our young Bella here blossomed when prompted to strip by Carlisle. Like all men, Jake can't get out of his own head for a second to take a glance into Bella's, or else he'd realize that's the sexiest part and most erogenous zone: her mind)

Sorry, i have so many things i want to complement you for, you are a far superior writer compared to mrs. Meyer. I'm almost afraid to check for your total works when i finish this story, because my luck this will have been the only masterpiece you've written... I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2018
The relationship between Carlisle and Esme is in a lot of ways similar to the relationship that Bella and Jacob had. They grew up together and they're clearly best friends. With Esme's realization, they should have seperated. Their attempts to hold on to the romantic aspects of their relationship is already causing resentment much like Bella and Jacob.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20/2018
This is such a great story. Your writing is fun and unique and I'm sad there isn't more. I hope you're able to come back to it someday.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2018
Why does dr cullen's neck flush? He's a vampire, they don't blush.
WritingMiss8 chapter 13 . 4/5/2018
Wow. Is Carlisle falling fir Bella or is he just protective if her?
WritingMiss8 chapter 9 . 4/5/2018
Let's see what Carlisle says.
WritingMiss8 chapter 6 . 4/5/2018
I knew Esme was in on this but does she know about them?
DaniDiggory chapter 14 . 1/16/2018
OMG WHY DID U STOP IT
Please continue!
I hated Jake tbh, and I dont know where I stand with Esme
All I know is I NEED JEALOUS CARLISLE and I need him realizing he's falling for her