Reviews for Snow
Nessiexo chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Loved this but it's so sad. Great job!
DoubleCaramel chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
So, I'm really tired, but I saw your post in the WYWG thread and thought that you obviously needed a healthy dose of my adorableness. SO HERE I AM! _ I shall randomly review one of your stories. Except my choice of this drabble inst quite as random. I wanted a quick DG fix, because I'm yawning like a maniac. But, yeah, review time - Because everyone loves reviews. (And I'm in the mood for reading, even if I'm half drooling on my keyboard). Blegh. MOVING ON.

:D

(...)

:( *sniff* This made me sad. It's wonderful and enthralling and beautifully written, but GAH it is heartbreaking too! Why does he have to die?

I do love how you show us all the reasons Ginny hates snow. I like how start with her being disappointed by snow, until Draco changes her mind (well, she doesn't /say/ that, but I think he did in a way) and she starts liking snow a little bit more.

But then he dies. Gah. *does not know what more to say*

This drabble had me going from ":D" to "D:" almost every sentence. I quite like the way you keep contrasting the happy moments she had with Draco (their first kiss, his obvious love for snow, the snow fights) with the sad ones (her receiving the news) and you relate them all to snow...

It's beautiful. Sad, but beautiful.

I loved this. :)
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was... oh gosh. So awfully sad. I loved the way you wrote Ginny here. She's very realistic - her emotions were expertly portrayed, and made me really sad. (

The way you delved into the past, the previous reasons why she hated snow, was very well done, and so beautifully described, and set us up for the now-reason that she hates snow. Very, very sad.

I really liked this, Jessica! You did a wonderful job of writing something beautiful, sad and realistic in just a few hundred words. Your descriptions were especially stunning. This was wonderful.
amethyst-rose chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was so heartbreaking, I swear I was almost in tears. Poor Ginny. It was so beautifully well written and emotive. I loved it.
Miss-Talkative chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Jess this is so sad yet beautiful. Your descriptions were great especially the imagery.

/He smiled the most in public when it was snowing outside. He laughed and played and astounded people with his humanity when it snowed./

I love this part, just brilliant.

Good job!

Shai x
DorestadGirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
aahhwww, That's so sad, I really loved it though.

Your descriptions are good, I liked little Ginny's disappointment, when she found out that snow wasn't as much fun as she had hoped it would be.

I especially liked the last couple of lines about Draco [He smiled the most in public when it was snowing outside.]

You've managed to say so much in those few words!
Ha'niqua chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This actually made me want to cry... Your imagery was beautiful and I love that it was a first person account - it actually made the whole thing that much more sentimental and delicate.
Boogum chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
So sad, yet so beautiful. I loved it, though now I need to find something to cheer me up.