Reviews for Love never dies
jediahsokaroxx chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
No offense to him, but yes as you said hes being a total dick. The house sounds beautiful though, inside and out. Umm Edward could bring Tanya home and tell Bella that he "ran" into her at his workplace when she really met him there. Just an idea,you dont have to use it... Anywayz, cant wait for the next chapter! :D
supremeloser chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
I think you should bring Tanya into the story too, but I think she should try to keep trying to get Edward and even though the marriage it not at it's best, I think that Edward should NOT do anything with Tanya and stay faithful to Bella. I really Love the story. :)
Kgunter34 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Great update.
pmk kelly chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
I don't care if u bring the man in the moon into this fic I just want to get updates quicker I love this fic
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
that was good keep it up
amber chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
I love the story, its going great. There are just a few grammer mistakes here or there but if you have a beta or obtain one that could fix it but overall wonderful so far I love it!
JulieBookLover21 chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Plz UPDATE!
jediahsokaroxx chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Whoa,was Edward checking out Bella? hehe :) Theat last line just made this story even more interesting! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Bellsy chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
hurry up plzzzzz this is so good...
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
defintely continue but please work on spelling
Passion chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I love this! Update soon
RedSoxFan7 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
I like ur story. cant wait to read more.
jediahsokaroxx chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Its only the second chapter, and it already has my attention!Cant wait for the rest! :D
sara chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
i like it pleas don't stop _