Reviews for Out of the Abyss
ClearlyAPirateer chapter 33 . 11/27/2013
I can't wait for your update! PLease continue, I am a huge fan of this story!
jmeec316 chapter 33 . 11/26/2013
Foolish boy! Ugh, I sound like Snape :-P
dumledip44 chapter 33 . 11/26/2013
OOO this has taken an interesting turn! I absolutely love Sirius' discovery of the extended ears! All of the hints that you dropped in earlier chapters about the twins knowing things that they shouldn't have know, and flesh colored strings make complete sense now. The Weasley twins are simply brilliant in this story! It's genius how they practically converted Mrs. Black's room into their own workshop, and Sirius will probably get the shock of his life when he finds out everything that the Weasley twin have been making and are doing! Phineas is also great to read. He is very much in character, and his sarcasm and dark sense of humor are a delight to read. Moving on, the last thing I would have expected was for Harry to turn to muggle transportation to get to the Ministry! It works perfectly though! I'm dying of anticipation for Harry to arrive there, and (hopefully!) get kidnapped again! I'm loving how quickly you're updating! Keep it up, it always makes my day!
saggyherman chapter 32 . 11/25/2013
HevenAndHell chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
I wanted to cry when this chapter ended! I NEED to read more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! You're writing in absolutely amazing!
ChicagoMyth chapter 32 . 11/24/2013
great story!
The Animal chapter 32 . 11/23/2013
This is such a nail biter! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat. My next breath is scheduled for the moment you update again, so do hurry or I may not make it...
dumledip44 chapter 32 . 11/22/2013
Great chapter! I love the Order meeting, and Sirius, Snape, and Dumbledore are going to have quite a shock when they go up to Harry's room and see that he isn't there (but who knows what Fred and George will come up with!). I really can't wait for the Crouch/Harry scenes, and for Harry to hopefully be taken by Voldemort again unless the Order interferes (which I hope they don't). Sorry this isn't as long and in depth as my reviews normally are, but I'm supposed to be doing AP NSL homeowrk right now! Keep up the quick updates, and happy Thanksgiving, but I really hope to hear more from you and your story before then!
P.S. Whose Maria? :)
ClearlyAPirateer chapter 32 . 11/22/2013
This is so awesome and im loving the build-up. Did you review your own story? : P
CurbysNephew chapter 32 . 11/22/2013
Oooo you're good... you have me SO looking forward to this whole Ministry misadventure. Update soon, and make MY glory list ; )
PurplePink chapter 31 . 11/21/2013
Thanks so much for the new chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Great chapter ;)
Saramagician chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Oh! Hadn't he learned his lesson? Then he is a fool! Wait...We already knew that, didn't we? ;P
Update soooon, and preferably put more Severus in it!
dumledip44 chapter 31 . 11/18/2013
What a chapter! Poor Lupin! This story has definably taken an interesting turn. I had forgotten how well you write torture scenes. This scene in particular is so well written, I had no trouble what-so-ever picturing it. Couch's sick pleasure is always exciting to read, and he is as evil and perverted as ever! I hope that Harry is back in Voldemort possession, and that the Order doesn't find out what Harry is doing and stop him. Although you might think that it would seem repetitive to tedious to have Harry back to where he started, I wound defiantly disagree. Not only would it be very, very, very enjoyable to read, it would show how Harry cannot escape from Voldemort, whatever he does, and that the only way for Harry to live a peaceful life is by killing Voldemort. I really, really, really hope that there is a torture/Crouch trying to rape Harry scene coming up! I’m just a sick person !The exchange between Harry and Voldemort was very interesting, especially what Harry is thinking. Harry is perfectly in character, with his saving people complex, and the fact that Harry cannot make himself let Lupin die when there is something that he could have done to prevent it add so much emotion. I also love how persistent Snape is on finding out when went on between Harry and Voldemort when Snape was pushed out of Harry's mind. It was great to see the exchange between Sirius and Snape, and that even though Sirius knows that Snape is right, and Harry is hiding something, Sirius doesn't press it. I love the long chapter! I think it might be the longest yet! The quick updates also make my day! Keep it up, and you never fail to impress!
Little13Silence chapter 31 . 11/18/2013
Evil cliffy! Great chapter, update soon please. :)
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »