Reviews for Out of the Abyss
ClearlyAPirateer chapter 32 . 11/22/2013
This is so awesome and im loving the build-up. Did you review your own story? : P
CurbyQuince'sNephew chapter 32 . 11/22/2013
Oooo you're good... you have me SO looking forward to this whole Ministry misadventure. Update soon, and make MY glory list ; )
PurplePink chapter 31 . 11/21/2013
Thanks so much for the new chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
SAGGYHERMAN chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Great chapter ;)
Saramagician chapter 31 . 11/19/2013
Oh! Hadn't he learned his lesson? Then he is a fool! Wait...We already knew that, didn't we? ;P
Update soooon, and preferably put more Severus in it!
dumledip44 chapter 31 . 11/18/2013
What a chapter! Poor Lupin! This story has definably taken an interesting turn. I had forgotten how well you write torture scenes. This scene in particular is so well written, I had no trouble what-so-ever picturing it. Couch's sick pleasure is always exciting to read, and he is as evil and perverted as ever! I hope that Harry is back in Voldemort possession, and that the Order doesn't find out what Harry is doing and stop him. Although you might think that it would seem repetitive to tedious to have Harry back to where he started, I wound defiantly disagree. Not only would it be very, very, very enjoyable to read, it would show how Harry cannot escape from Voldemort, whatever he does, and that the only way for Harry to live a peaceful life is by killing Voldemort. I really, really, really hope that there is a torture/Crouch trying to rape Harry scene coming up! I’m just a sick person !The exchange between Harry and Voldemort was very interesting, especially what Harry is thinking. Harry is perfectly in character, with his saving people complex, and the fact that Harry cannot make himself let Lupin die when there is something that he could have done to prevent it add so much emotion. I also love how persistent Snape is on finding out when went on between Harry and Voldemort when Snape was pushed out of Harry's mind. It was great to see the exchange between Sirius and Snape, and that even though Sirius knows that Snape is right, and Harry is hiding something, Sirius doesn't press it. I love the long chapter! I think it might be the longest yet! The quick updates also make my day! Keep it up, and you never fail to impress!
Little13Silence chapter 31 . 11/18/2013
Evil cliffy! Great chapter, update soon please. :)
WallWatcher33 chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
(whimpers)
Remus...
The animal chapter 31 . 11/17/2013
YAYYYY AGAIN! this was such a long one I'm in shock and awe, I love love love it! I'm so excited for what's to come
ClearlyAPirateer chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Marvelous! Absolutely beautiful! Your longest and best yet!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
I absolutely love this story, the way you portray the characters (which is unceasingly realistic), the progression of the plot (which is unfailingly steady and believable) and everything about it (which is wonderful). Your next update will make my day!
Guest chapter 29 . 11/17/2013
OOOOOOOoooo so good. I bet you wish all your reviewers were like me, eh? Did you like my many reviews? KEEP IT UP
ClearlyAPirateer chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
OH PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE! My heart can't take too long of a wait...
ClearlyAPirateer chapter 29 . 11/17/2013
SO FASCINATING! I'm so very impressed, on to thirty!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/17/2013
Lovely chapter! I'm so excited for the Harry and Crouch scenes!
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »