Reviews for Away In The Night
MissAntelope chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
great story! BRAVO
soccerwriter chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved it! I teared up a bit don't have Lassiter and Jules date please!
unverified rebel chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
*note: my name has been shortened

You think this is well done enough to make me cry?

Please.

Don't flatter yourself.
Erin chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
The ending made her seem a little cold... I know it was probably to convey how she was trying to block it out and put on a game face to keep everyone (including herself) from knowing how hurt she was... but ehh
EmeraldFire512 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I would like to read more if you decide to make it into a multi chapter fic. Personally, I would like to see the reactions of other characters, mainly Henry and Gus.
Olivia94 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh my god. Just the summary broke my heart. Like, shattered it into a million pieces.

This was so good, so sad, but so perfect. Great work
Flowerfaires chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
While reading this I got tears in my eyes :'( this was written really well :)
ShieldMaid4JC chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I personally think that you should continue, because I think that there is one piece to this puzzle that is missing
CrazyInLoveWithStabler chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
yes please put more as a fellow lover of stabler moss deff put more!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I absolutely love this and it actually made my eyes water a little even though I hardly ever do cry at all. Keep up the good work hon! *sniffles*
kittt chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
this story was sad but really beautiful. you should definitely add more!
WhenSonnySmiles chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I was thinking the same thing as i first read through this. You have to continue this story. If only to find out what in the world happened and who wanted Juliet dead. It was obvious those bullets were meant for her. But eitherway we the readers NEED TO KNOW! Please, please turn this into a multi-chapter story. ;)