Reviews for Sempiternal
Phoenix Satori chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
you own so much of me right now.

short, poignant, lovely-sweet.

i can't even choose a favorite because, just.

dammit.

your brains are *exquisite.*
proserandom chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
The one about Makarov and Porlyusica is by far my favorite. Erza and Jellal comes in close second. :)
cleathe eniesse vesper-cahill chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Was that Porlyusca and Makarov in the last one? They resemble an awful lot of Kino and Yohmei (Yoh's grandparents in shaman king) I'm actually surprised that she isn't Laxus' grandma.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 2/2/2012

4. Lyon/Sherry

5. Gray and Loke friendship

6. Gray and Cana friendship
Kyssandra chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
It was... I'm not sure what word to use... 'subtle' comes to mind also 'short' and 'sweet' and 'simple' - that's as close as I can get.

I thought it was gorgeous(?) brilliant(?) sigh none of the words are right. This is very frustrating.

They were well written and very IC (to me) which is something I love in a fanfic OOC makes me cringe even though I brace myself for it and can handle small doses.

I loved the last pairing. _ I thought they seemed like they could've been a couple, a passing thought but reading it made me smile. I'd love to read more, seems like you may not be writing it though. I'll alert anyway and suggest some pairings.

1. Gray/Natsu - I love their relationship in the anime. Would love to see something with them. The bromance sort.

2. Loke/Lucy - cause they would be cute togeether.

The others would be Natsu/Lucy and Gerard/Erza but those have been done. Doesn't mean I wouldn't love to see more. XD

Anyways, I'll subscribe just because I'm hopeful. :)
pika09 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hi! I'm not really here to make a request, but to ask a question:

What pairing is the sixth drabble?
cursedlonelyheart chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
cute! Hope you'll do another fic! I'll be sure to read it :D

Request (if you're not too busy)

LokeLucy, GrayLucy, HibikiLucy, AriesLoke, RenSherry, LisannaNatsu thanks! :)
atelophobic chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
These drabbles were short, simple, subtle. They are beautiful, in an understated way.

Um, if you still take requests: Gray/Lucy, Elfman/Evergreen, Loke/Lucy. If you have time, of course.

-lowercased
woofyy chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
hms, i like your ums.. short, simple summaries (?) of each couples' situations ) realistic, according to the manga, with a hint of possible romance between them all ) keep up the good efforts ) and good luckies with your future stories )
Pastel Sky chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was simply amazing. I loved the way you captured small moments in the pairings and managed to make them feel so wonderful. I couldn't say if I have my favorites from these drabbles, because I adored each and every one of them. 3

Thank you for sharing this piece! Keep writing. :))
frustrated fireworks chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
You said that we can request pairings that we like and will update if you get 6 new pairings. Oh, well, can I request?

1. GrayErza (PLEASE!)

2. GrayCana

3. LucyLoke

4. HappyCharle

5. MirajaneFried

6. ElfmanEvergreen

oh, and thanks for writing this fic. It was wonderful x)
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Amazing job! I loved it, and never though of writing anything for the last couple ;) Unique idea!
gizelle-chan chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i hope you continue these mini fics. please. one chap per mini fic. i think that would make us happy :D
Aurora chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love how you frame certain moments in all the pairings. I especially liked the one with Lucy and Natsu. Lots of little details make these drabbles so good!
Sempiternal Sagacity chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Brilliantly written...I love it! Please, PLEASE continue !