Reviews for You Here With Me
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 32 . 7/27/2012
I love all of these one-shots! Please update soon! :)
I-Dream-To-Dream1613 chapter 32 . 7/23/2012
Maybe you could write a second part to this. I know it isn't lihght like you wanted but this one was really good.
For something lighter you could have Eli and Clare go out somewhere and one of an old friend and/or gets hit on by someone and the other gets could do some cute fluff in there too. Oh and you definitely need more Sdam (I love him).
Heres an idea. Eclare tries to plan a surprisr party for Adam but they keep getting distracted by each other and leave their planning sheets put or something and Adam finds out about his party. It could be cute amd funny Misfits amd Eclare. Oh well hope that helped.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I love it so far so cute
223y6ry9yvnhggjjgfghuts65wqw45 chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
This would be a great idea for a story the trip one when they go new York it would be a really good story
ChelseyGrace chapter 29 . 4/25/2011
Awwh! Happy eclare.

R.I.P Morty
Dreamgreen16 chapter 29 . 4/24/2011
I am a strong believer in eclare and they are soo not done :) Update soon and this chapter gave me hope for the couple :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ChelseyGrace chapter 28 . 4/4/2011
Cute XD
soccerdefender130 chapter 28 . 4/4/2011
Awww! I loved this! I hope u update soon!
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 27 . 3/16/2011
Scary... it makes me want to cry. I like sad oneshots, I don't know why. I just do. Well done, my friend. :)
ChelseyGrace chapter 27 . 3/14/2011
That was a very beautiful story.I just loved your writing it drags you right job XD
krazyqt392 chapter 27 . 3/14/2011
That was so sad! But also very well written. Love your one-shots. Update soon :)
Dreamgreen16 chapter 27 . 3/14/2011
this made me cry O_O really good but sad and dramatic :( Update soon though I love these :D
MaggieTheUnicorn chapter 26 . 3/6/2011
Oh my gosh I have two turtles! That's funny! Their names are Skipperdee and Squiffle and I love them... :)

Awesome chapter, as usual. I'm glad you've gotten through your writers block!
Dreamgreen16 chapter 26 . 3/5/2011