Reviews for Horribly Happy
SSHG Fic Awards chapter 1 . 1/4
Congratulations! This story has been nominated for the 2014 SSHG Fan Fic Awards in the category of "Best Horror." The nomination period does not end until 29 January, so if you have fics that you feel deserve recognition in the 2014 year, please check out our site and nominate them! A complete list of nominations for each category will be posted on 2 February 2015.

Our award site can be found at .com.

If you wish to decline this nomination and not participate, please email the admins at SSHGficawards . If we do not hear from you we will assume that your nomination has been accepted.

You can also find us on facebook in the closed group "The SSHG Fic Awards."

Have an awesome day!

SSHGFicAward Mods
(TycheSong, AraeOfSomething & Wildcard_fic)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Such a scary story, but also poignant and so involving. Poor Snape. The sweet flashbacks made everything so much worse, his despaired madness so much more the only logical outcome. The last scene with giggling teens was the last perfect stroke. Great job all around.
SweetTale4u chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I remember reading this on another site and I am so glad I found it here. I wanted to review it and let you know how deliciously morbid it was. I truly enjoyed it and I hope to catch up on some of your other stories. Thanks again!
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Gods that was heartrending, the utter despair and loneliness of Severus nearly broke my heart. It was just so very, very sad but touching at the same time. Poor Severus :'(
blackcrowqueen chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow this is creepy and beautiful and haunting and depressing, I love it.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This piece absolutely gutted me (and admittedly jolted me, too). Severus's pain was so palpable and heart-wrenching and left me a crying mess. Hauntingly beautiful piece.
kcr chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I reread this story every month or two, but I dont think ive ever reviewed it. I love your writing so incredibly much,and this story is amazing.
Lilith Faye chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Every time I read one of your stories, I end up curled up in a ball crying. You're amazing
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This was really painful to read. I think I cried from beginning to end. It was so well written and so heartbreaking. I could feel Snapes pain and his sorrow . I know what it feels like to lose a loved one. It's horrible. You depicted that wonderfully. I'll be thinking of this story for quite some time, I'm sure.
fantasyland chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
oh wow, yep i cried ! well written, beautiful heart wrenching story...
thebookworm90 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
This is so sad. And painful to think about. Poor Severus.
Poetryfreak173 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh my God why would you write this?!

I love even though it hurts.
kci47 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Disgustingly creepy but SO well written! You capture Severus' hysteria perfectly.
E. Edwin chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Interesting. Never read about zombie hermione. Very moody.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
A wonderfully creepy and macabre story. The style and content are more like Lovecraft than Poe. Good job
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »