Reviews for Horribly Happy
Oh I love this story. You brought to life the story of the second brother, the who died for love. Sad and yet true. I can imagine it happening and in this definitely poor Severus. I'm also guessing that Harry had to put her back and bury a heartbroken Snape. :') Brilliant story, sad but perfect. I applaud your excellent work. I hope you consider writing more Snape and Hermione stories soon.
Wow, powerful in my opinion. Great job, great touch of morbid, and great story once again. Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed.
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
My gosh. Another powerful story. Very sad. But i do enjoy your writing very much.
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
This was scarily brilliant. Such a different perspective, the clinging to all hope.
Val chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
TagathaC chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Devastatingly dark and wonderful. I love all your stories, thank you so much for putting them out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Okay. What kind of day did you have? That was dark as fuck.
Kitty Perry chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Dark, dreadful and utterly brilliant.
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
I'm sad to hear that this story reflected your emotional state at one point. I do hope you're recovering or recovered.
You write really well and I really enjoyed this story.
Stay strong.
SSHG Fic Awards chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Congratulations! This story has been nominated for the 2014 SSHG Fan Fic Awards in the category of "Best Horror." The nomination period does not end until 29 January, so if you have fics that you feel deserve recognition in the 2014 year, please check out our site and nominate them! A complete list of nominations for each category will be posted on 2 February 2015.

Our award site can be found at .com.

If you wish to decline this nomination and not participate, please email the admins at SSHGficawards . If we do not hear from you we will assume that your nomination has been accepted.

You can also find us on facebook in the closed group "The SSHG Fic Awards."

Have an awesome day!

SSHGFicAward Mods
(TycheSong, AraeOfSomething & Wildcard_fic)
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Such a scary story, but also poignant and so involving. Poor Snape. The sweet flashbacks made everything so much worse, his despaired madness so much more the only logical outcome. The last scene with giggling teens was the last perfect stroke. Great job all around.
SweetTale4u chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I remember reading this on another site and I am so glad I found it here. I wanted to review it and let you know how deliciously morbid it was. I truly enjoyed it and I hope to catch up on some of your other stories. Thanks again!
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Gods that was heartrending, the utter despair and loneliness of Severus nearly broke my heart. It was just so very, very sad but touching at the same time. Poor Severus :'(
blackcrowqueen chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wow this is creepy and beautiful and haunting and depressing, I love it.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
This piece absolutely gutted me (and admittedly jolted me, too). Severus's pain was so palpable and heart-wrenching and left me a crying mess. Hauntingly beautiful piece.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »