Reviews for Come Back
CaseyJr chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Great! Loved it. This episode was so intense and I love reading about it ;)!
wildblessedfreedom chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Aww beautifully written! I loved the episode, this scene tugged at my heartstrings :'(
KTxx chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
So cute! Amazing work, can't wait to read anything else you write.
Didine34790 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
it's really good
ms.terrie chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
U did this fic beautifully it brought tears to my eyes again keep up the wonderful be discouraged.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
DUDE! She so SHINED in last night's ep! They really utlized Sophia's acting chops. Awesome job here. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
confusednikki24-7 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
yes! that episode was really good! and great story on what must have been going on in his head...it was so intense!
haleydavisbaker chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OTH EPISODE 8x11 WAS AMAZING! This is a great synopsis of julians feelings, i could practically hear him thinking all this during the episode. I LOVED how jamie threw the spelling bee for his crush madison. I loved that brulian actually had a realistic fight, i LOVED the jamie/brooke scenes and brooke being motherly with the kids (oh yeah what happened to concussion-chuck and lauren BTW!), and haley being sad jamie is growing up, and the car crash AFTER the car crash I was NOT expecting ( i thought brooke was going to get electricuted, not thrown off the bridge with jamie! LOL), julian saving jamie & brooke while apologizing and saying 'we'll stay in tree hill, whatever you want! I could have cared less about the katie/quinn but the fighting was entertaining, i'd say. **This BRULIAN scene was crazy good and exhilerating! I was jumping out of my seat, my heart was racing, i wanted to see MORE AND MORE AND MORE! When brooke told julian to save jamie because 'he's only a boy!', it was so touching. When he was giving air to brooke underwater, i was reeling. When he carried her out of the water and she was hanging there, i couldnt stay in my seat., When he was giving her CPR, i was shaking. When Julian cried cause he though brooke was dead, I cried. It was intense. btw Jamie TOTALLY said 'aunt brooke is DYING' in the promo but in the real EPISODE he said she was DEAD! I internally knew they wouldnt kill of brooke, shes the only origional & main storyline besides Naley, but i was scared for a minute. When Julian stopped and his head dropped to her chest, i thought it was over. And I was overjoyed that when her hand moved, he restarted CPR and she coughed up the water. I was hoping theyd show brooke at the hospital, but i heard the next episode will be a month in the future IN the show. OMG I don't think i can wait till JAN 25. I cant handle the huge haituses..even when its for christmas! But i guess this story and the spoilers and the celeb twitters will HAVE TO be enough.

lol sorry i just rambled on forever but this episode was amzing! i actually wish theyd showed more of after the ambulance came, but they just went forward to when they were home ;( oh well

Great chapter. do another update please? :)
Mosie1213 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
oh my god, great story! i am sooooo with you about that epi last night! so intense...at first, i was like are they really trying to do another storm episode? but then i was like...no this one is sooooo much better! it was intense...the emotions, the acting everything was great. i think that is my favorite episode of the season thus far. i was crying! i love brulian! story was awesome...great interpretation of the episode!
stagediva23 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
so great! Any way you can do a second part at the hospital. I felt cheated when we did not get to see that scene in the show. Loved the chapter.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Omg! I was crying while watching the Brulian clips on YouTube this morning...I haven't seen a full episode since Brooke and Julians fight where he said they needed a "break"...and your interpretation of his thoughts and feelings was amazing! I would really like to see your version of them at the hospital and after they get home...I hope this is at least a 2-shot :)

Btw I used to be on here as "TeamxxBrulianxx" or "TeamxxBrucasxx"...cant remember lol