Reviews for My Gift To You
Alecks454 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Where is your ONE MORE CHAPTER! i WANT IT NOW PLEASSSSSSSSSSSE! UPDATE! Ut's a good story! I fund the yelling in this chapter very amusing also! And bring Jo back just in time!
alannah chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
OMG THIS IS SOOO GOOD WHEN ARE YOU MAKING MORE AHH I LOVE IT :D :D :D :D :D
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Hey, Um. I really like this, I was thinking, are you planning on updating it any time soon? I just wanna know how it ends. Please?
jamesmaslowlover4 chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Kendall's plans always involved stealing, trickery

not true
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Awesome chapter! I think that Logan catches a cold from the pool, and maybe have Camille catch it to. Thanks!
GothGirlDiesssss chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Pls continue :)
poeticjustice13 chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Good story. Big time christmas left us with a lot of questions concerning Logan & was a good way of showing closure.
WildWolfLuver chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Great story so far! Please review soon! I might DIE!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
This is a good chapter just like the previous ones. I really like it. I'm so glad that Logan and Camille finally a couple again. They're so adorable. :) I can't wait to see the guys' reactions. Hope you can update soon.
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
This story is great! If only this happened on the show... You are a really good writer too. )
Supernatural Lil Angel chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
LOve it
Zie-ra chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
I love it! Now that Camille's home early then they expected, I wonder what Kendall will do about this. Hope you'll update soon. Me and waiting don't really mix together. So, like I said before, update ASAP.

PS:Sorry if there's any grammar mistake. English's not my mother-tongue. D
BTRFAN105 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
its going well have something major happen in the next chapter this is going awsome so far
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
They so did not have to throw Logan into the pool! So mean! The plan they came up with sounds really sweet so far. Can't wait to see what happens now that Camille's back early. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Great story! I love it. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update ASAP. :)