Reviews for I Was Never Here
randomkitty101 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
I love this story! Please update soon!
Thinking Without Speaking chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
Think you're still going to update even though it's been 3 years? I hope so. It's taking my attention and others are going to (and have) lose interest.
Panduh-Fox-love chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
It's moving so fast! and the chapters are short. beside that, its pretty cool. im writing one kind of like this, you should check it out! :) keep updating
kjate95 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Ahh... that is so sweet. I hope hiccup learns some really important things in this story and then return to Berk a changed man! :D YAY! ...anyway, i liked the story. You have a real talent as this story is really well written. I enjoyed reading it and can't wait to read more. Please update as soon as you can. Thankyou :DDD
Lucem Yoru chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Nice, I've also wondered what could happen if Hiccup left, and this seems to be a pretty good take on what could happen. I didn't know that HtTYD was based off a book series, does it have the same name?
Rylie chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Not bad. I like that you update often but the chapters could be somewhat longer. Also, I was wondering if you were going to be doing any flashbacks to Berk or something like that. I like your story and I enjoy the detail you put in. When you were mentioning how the air smelt crisp it made me think of apple pie... how I love pie... Anyways, great story. Update soon!
122boy chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
He has imbedded his new life

Then after 5 years he goes back to Burk

That is what should hapen
Whitefang333 chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
Oh, this is the style I like, thoughtful and enabling the characters to show themselves more. Thinking hurts sometimes against the typical belief, especially when you learn things about yourself you wouldn't really want to know. I hope you will keep your thoughful style throughout the story.

It is a shame that the chapters are so short. I will certainly have an eye on that fic. Or eyes, depends how much tired I would be. Take care.
chrono-contract chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
are they speaking Norse? because if hiccup got really far, they wouldn't be. but nevertheless, i liked this chapter! XD
Razzika chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I also find myself intrigued by the 'What if Hiccup left?' scenario, and I am glad that you decided to write this.

Personally, I would like to see the 'Hiccups gone for 10 years, has a daughter and the Berk Vikings come back into his life'. It sounds rather interesting, and you have the skills to pull it off from what I have seen. But don't let me sway your decision, it's your story after all.

Looking forward to see more.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I have some ideas I'll send in a message.

Awesome story idea! Keep up the great work and PLEASE update soon!
Silkmouse chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
It's pretty good so far. Are you going to have the residence of Berk (or at least Astrid and a couple of the other teens) find out evenually. It's alwyas fun in a suspenseful way to see what their reactions will be like.

Update soon please!
chrono-contract chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
this is pretty good so far! (are you really planning to put an oc in?)
Neraste chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Hey! Really good job! I like the way you're writing. The despair of Hiccup is well described (in addition, I really enjoyed the nightmares on what could do the tribe to "dragon lovers").

I don't have any advice to give you, on the way to continue your fanfic. I just hope it'll be as good as now, and I'm waiting for the next. Thank you for this fanfic.
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010