Reviews for Dreaming of Life
MMV chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was good. I really enjoyed it. This actually seemed like something that would and could have been in the original story itself. Keep up the good work.
Abilxey chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Nice ending, that's pretty much how they end most of them. With a big unexpected twist. Though, I think you should be a little more descriptive, like you should have atleast mentioned a little something about the customer's appearence, and what his room looked like. But over all that was freaking brilliant, I hope you keep this up.
Sun'sMoon chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I liked this. Wished it was a little longer. Finished nicely however 83

Although, if he's in a hospital, how was he able to escape and see Hiruko?
herRhi-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
You capturex the personalities and quirks near perfect. Mehh the 'dream' though :p

But me likes :3
Meda Princess chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Beautiful as always! D You really get to the heart of the manga. I love reading your stories, because it feels like I'm reading the manga, so the manga hasn't ended. Heheh. I hope I can get as good as you. I've been working on my stories but the problem is I've been working on the sequel more than the first one, and I can't rightfully post the sequel first, can I? *sweatdrop* Keep up the writting! Me loves! 3
general zargon chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Wow...this is really morbid. Though, I have to admit that it was really well written, and the idea sounds like an actual NI chapter. I'm happy to see that you're writing NI fanfics again, and I hope you write more! _ Please keep up the great work!