Reviews for Never Say Never
Jambee chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
It amazes me all the different types of stories you write. This is the first Harry Potter story I've read on Fanficion as I'm a SW fan. But it was really good. note to self: Sererus adopts Harry when he is 4, because his family was abusive. He comes to live with him at his house and at Hogwarts during the school year. I thinking talking to snakes is pretty cool.
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
great story so far. i cant wait for the next chapter. thank you. :)
LoverShadowGirl chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
Has a sequel been written? This is a really good story!
stonegnome1 chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
I would have expected Lucius to be quicker than that, Harry Potter is no longer under blood wards, Severus show up with an unknown child he has adopted, and nothing occurs to Lucius. Now I know where Draco get his brains from. You would think they would set a house elf to look after a pair of four year old instead of just letting them wander.
stonegnome1 chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
Wonderful, it must be secret that Severus has custody of Harry and no sooner does he go to Diagon alley, (who is that child with Severus "the bat" Snape?) then he runs into Lucius Malfoy and has a play date set. (Harry, Harry what Harry.)
stonegnome1 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I hope we get to be a fly on the wall when Albus explains to the ministry why Harry is to be placed in the custody of the death-eater bat of Slytherin instead of a proper family.
stonegnome1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
The only obvious question is if Harry was fifteen months old as canon when Lily died why is he four years old four years later? If she did not die as canon how did she die and what happened to James?
EllaJuroku chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
To cute
AlyssJocelyn chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
did anyone do a sequel I'm curious
Bewitchedgal chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
You need to straighten out your time line. In this chapter you have Severus saying that Harry dreams of Lily's death three years ago but in the first chapter Severus is grieving over the death of Lily that had occurred four years ago. You have to decide which one it is suppose to be.
This is a good story despite the time line glitch
Bewitchedgal chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Interesting story so far. However, you have Harry at four years old, yet you have Severus grieving that it was four years ago that Lily died. So in your story did Lily die when Harry was only three months old? Just wondering
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
The extra author commentary isn't necessary. I really wish it wasn't before and after the story, it's a hassle to skip and a relunctness to continue to read if the authors note becomes longer than the story itself.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Oh well... I'm glad,.. :D *speechless*

I kinda thought the snake will gone... glad not.

There's nothing really heavy here... kinda glad. Huff...
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
I'm surprised that Severus only mentioned Harry's paseltongue ability but made no mention about Lucius's knowledge that the "blood wards" around Harry Potter's home had fallen & that the boy had been removed & that he was trying to work out plans to get the boy?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
In light of little Harry's abusive past its not at all surprising that although Harry clearly wasn't too keen upon going into the forest & also remembered Severus warning him not to go in there but he lacked the necessary skills to stop the more forceful Draco from entering. Although Harry could have ran back into the house to Severus & the Malfoy parents which would have meant he would have had to; (a) allow Draco to enter the forest alone; (b) have had to return Malfoy manor without Draco thus having to explain to Severus & the Malfoy parents where Draco was/or had gone - perhaps Harry felt that he would get into trouble if he didn't do exactly what Draco wished? I'm surprised that young Draco's behaviour didn't remind Harry of his very spoilt cousin Dudley & his friends.

Once Draco & Harry are back at the Malfoy home it will be interesting to see if either the Malfoy parents or Severus will choose to punish the boys for going into the forest when they were told not to do so?
175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »