Reviews for Never Say Never
Sharon T chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Second time reading and still love it
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Correction, Voldy was the one to cast the curse, not just cause it. Anyway, great start.
jules3677 chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Very nice story. Good to read of Harry being rescued before he was permanently traumatised. Excellent start & I'll go looking for a sequel.
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
I very much like this story, but you have a few errors, either intentional or not i cant tell an im not making much sense. Pm me anyway if you wanna more lucid review
Sakura-misao chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
it's diagon alley nitwit
Stephaniesaurus chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Isn't this chapter named after the song Dear Agony by Breaking Benjamin? I like that song and I like this story too.
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
A very interesting story! Look forward to the next update.
Jallielover0202 chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
Loved this story. Is there a sequel?
bananahvpwb chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Amazing! Harry sounds so adourable!
stellavance chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
This was lovely, and left me wanting a sequel. I don't typically like Snape in the "parenting" role but you kept enough of his canon personality to avoid turning his character into someone else entirely.

Bravo.
ariyana.lenae chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
it was really good! i loved it :D
Hi chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
This is a good story
Eminnis chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
So did anyone take this story's sequel? It's a great read!

Eminnis
Theodora chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
While it isn't a big thing, I noticed that when Harry first met Sarissa, she said that she couldn't understand Draco. Later on in that chapter, she was listening and replying to Severus's reaction. Now, again, she's listening and replying. You may want to just pick one the next time this sort of idea pops up.
vampiremuggle chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
this is really good! i love it! did anyone write a sequal?

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »