Reviews for Alive After Dark
Brdstrt4 chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Brookshire's may be cheaper, but not the ones I have been to. HEB is though.
BelleWolf chapter 69 . 11/20/2016
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. It was so well done!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/16/2016
And there's Eric thinking Sookie is a dog again. Will he make her bark in the next chapter?
Guest chapter 54 . 11/16/2016
I love your sense of humor! Yes, some of Eric's behaviors have been disrespectful of Sookie like making her beg like a dog and thinking he has the right to punish her and basically demanding she have his kid to name a few, but your sense of humor is amazing!
Guest chapter 46 . 11/16/2016
Beg? Really? Is Sookie a dog now? The 'dirty talk' was degrading and awkward. Nice familial scene with Claudine.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/16/2016
The 'Niall talking to goddess messengers' twist was odd. LMAO, Eric pushes Sookie around all the time. Trying to lie to readers about the character you've changed didn't work for Charlaine Harris and doesn't work for you. Eric forcing his weird desire for pregnancies on Sookie isn't fair to Sookie and makes him look strange.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/16/2016
And Niall would know this how? By the way, not every female's uterus needs to be busy making babies. Fetuses are not necessary for happiness.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/16/2016
Oh yes because Eric is God and Sookie is nothing but a lowly servant who has to cater to his ever whim. I hate that you've made Eric into some whiny baby-craving with Sookie as nothing but his sex toy and maid. Disgusting, especially when he uses his size to INTIMIDATE Sookie. How "loving" is that? I hate when abusive stories are supposed to be romances.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/16/2016
You whining about people being "meaines" is too funny considering you think Eric has the right to own, control, and punish Sookie while claiming he loves her.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/16/2016
If Eric doesn't want to give Sookie "even more to worry about, more burdens to bear", why is he planning to giving her more burdens to bear? For someone who loves and adores and cherishes and worships and so on and so forth Sookie so much, Eric doesn't mind treating her like crap. Also, she isn't a vampire so what right does he have to be her judge and jury? I thought he was her husband, not her controller. His excuse for love is very abusive.
Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2016
Never apologize for deviating from canon any way you want. If readers wanted to read canon, they should stick with the books.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/16/2016
Eric acts like he thinks he owns Sookie. That's disgusting.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/16/2016
So it's ok for Eric to literally try to control Sookie's movements by abusing the blood bond and she's supposed to bow before him like a lapdog? Of course arrogant and holier than thou Eric doesn't want to argue when he insults her. She is nothing but an asset who isn't supposed to have her own feelings or independence or brain. I hope no one reading this is taught that women are only assets and possessions because that is what you are teaching them.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
If the Disco Triplets were in trouble why did Eric want Sookie to act like he was mad at her? That plot bit didn't fit. And then he doesn't bother to explain why he was weird to her when she had done nothing wrong and then expected Spineless Sookie to fuck him like nothing was wrong. It's sad Eric has such a small ego that he has to order Sookie to stare at him. I hope he seals all her puncture wounds.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
So Sookie is supposed to be grateful to Sam for keeping her in the dark on purpose? I don't think so. Otherwise I'm truly enjoying this reread because the story makes me smile so often.
2,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »