Reviews for Alive After Dark
mp5KOVA chapter 68 . 5/22
Eric from 'You Want Blood Awards' sent me to tell you that this is one hell of a brilliant story and I happen to agree with him :)
tricelander chapter 69 . 3/31
I loved this story so much that I made deals with myself to get uninterrupted reading time. I laughed at your Mamma Mia inside joke, because Stellan SkarsgÄrd was one of the stars ... ;) no wonder the actor looked like Eric.

Thank you for such an amazing story!
stephanienie chapter 68 . 3/14
I just wanted to say thank you for your respectful treatment of these characters and their lemons. :) Not once do I remember you using the overused "wanton" or any other trite words or attitudes to demean their physical love, and that made this whole story richer. Thank you!
stephanienie chapter 21 . 3/14
I love that you've made at least two Metric lyric references in this story so far. :)
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing it!
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Marked as read
cela chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I like this pam, she actually lets sookie see her.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
He does need to stop treating her as if she was emotionally fragile, except on issues she's previously shown to be (such as Bartlett Hale). Mostly, she's proven to be pretty tough and adaptive already.
tanseynz chapter 45 . 11/1/2014
Must be a family trait - that running away. Just sayin'.
tanseynz chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
Not Callisto and not Maryanne - interesting. At least she wasn't there to send a message to Eric via ripping up Sookie.
tanseynz chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
I'm with Sookie when it comes to jewellery. I hate being given expensive stuff because it doesn't fit who I think I am, plus I have issues with precious metal/stones mining, PLUS I'd rather spend that sort of money on my home, travel or books.
tanseynz chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
I love their neediness for each other. It's very primal without being violent, and it's just so happy, loving, precious...
tanseynz chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
A second time of reading, and boy do I like pragmatic Sam! So many Sookies whine about what happens rather than realising they're damn lucky to have any choice at all other than a combined 'slavery/bloodbag/sex object/telepath for an owner or whoever they rent her out to'.
Lady Morrgana chapter 69 . 10/6/2014
Such a wonderful story! By far my favorite that I've read with Eric and Sookie...jusy the way it should be!
Wendie chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
OMG I LOVED your story. I couldn't stop reading it. So well written and just wow. Thanks for sharing your talent and story with us.. Look forward to reading more of your work!
2,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »