Reviews for Alive After Dark
ficfanglo chapter 68 . 7/19
Awwwe! Heart melting! Loved it! So much better than the canon story!

ficfanglo chapter 31 . 7/17
BEAUTIFUL! I don't have words to describe how much emotion I felt reading this chapter.
AZSeaOtter chapter 69 . 6/28
On to the next one. Thanks for posting. ;)
AZSeaOtter chapter 68 . 6/28
Loved your story! Thank you for sharing!
drkraez chapter 10 . 4/7
Yeah, I know this story is 5 years old but it's new to me and I'm loving it!
drkraez chapter 9 . 4/7
Oh my! H.O.T. Loving this story!
georgiasuzy chapter 19 . 2/28
I'm reading your story for the second time and it's wonderful! I must have missed the chapter titles 'A Sorta Fairytale' the first time. I love that song and the music video is one of my all time favorites! You're so cool
Brdstrt4 chapter 32 . 12/28/2016
Brookshire's may be cheaper, but not the ones I have been to. HEB is though.
BelleWolf chapter 69 . 11/20/2016
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. It was so well done!
Guest chapter 55 . 11/16/2016
And there's Eric thinking Sookie is a dog again. Will he make her bark in the next chapter?
Guest chapter 54 . 11/16/2016
I love your sense of humor! Yes, some of Eric's behaviors have been disrespectful of Sookie like making her beg like a dog and thinking he has the right to punish her and basically demanding she have his kid to name a few, but your sense of humor is amazing!
Guest chapter 46 . 11/16/2016
Beg? Really? Is Sookie a dog now? The 'dirty talk' was degrading and awkward. Nice familial scene with Claudine.
Guest chapter 44 . 11/16/2016
The 'Niall talking to goddess messengers' twist was odd. LMAO, Eric pushes Sookie around all the time. Trying to lie to readers about the character you've changed didn't work for Charlaine Harris and doesn't work for you. Eric forcing his weird desire for pregnancies on Sookie isn't fair to Sookie and makes him look strange.
Guest chapter 43 . 11/16/2016
And Niall would know this how? By the way, not every female's uterus needs to be busy making babies. Fetuses are not necessary for happiness.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/16/2016
Oh yes because Eric is God and Sookie is nothing but a lowly servant who has to cater to his ever whim. I hate that you've made Eric into some whiny baby-craving with Sookie as nothing but his sex toy and maid. Disgusting, especially when he uses his size to INTIMIDATE Sookie. How "loving" is that? I hate when abusive stories are supposed to be romances.
2,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »