Reviews for Alive After Dark
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing it!
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Marked as read
cela chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I like this pam, she actually lets sookie see her.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
He does need to stop treating her as if she was emotionally fragile, except on issues she's previously shown to be (such as Bartlett Hale). Mostly, she's proven to be pretty tough and adaptive already.
tanseynz chapter 45 . 11/1/2014
Must be a family trait - that running away. Just sayin'.
tanseynz chapter 18 . 10/31/2014
Not Callisto and not Maryanne - interesting. At least she wasn't there to send a message to Eric via ripping up Sookie.
tanseynz chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
I'm with Sookie when it comes to jewellery. I hate being given expensive stuff because it doesn't fit who I think I am, plus I have issues with precious metal/stones mining, PLUS I'd rather spend that sort of money on my home, travel or books.
tanseynz chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
I love their neediness for each other. It's very primal without being violent, and it's just so happy, loving, precious...
tanseynz chapter 8 . 10/31/2014
A second time of reading, and boy do I like pragmatic Sam! So many Sookies whine about what happens rather than realising they're damn lucky to have any choice at all other than a combined 'slavery/bloodbag/sex object/telepath for an owner or whoever they rent her out to'.
Lady Morrgana chapter 69 . 10/6/2014
Such a wonderful story! By far my favorite that I've read with Eric and Sookie...jusy the way it should be!
Wendie chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
OMG I LOVED your story. I couldn't stop reading it. So well written and just wow. Thanks for sharing your talent and story with us.. Look forward to reading more of your work!
MizzVicki chapter 64 . 7/4/2014
How did Appius get thru the ward? Wouldn't he have to be invited thru that as well as into the house?
MizzVicki chapter 49 . 7/3/2014
Ah. Auntie Pam and world domination!
WitchMitzi chapter 68 . 7/1/2014
Absolutely amazing!
cela chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
who knew eric could be so tender and loving without smirking? beautifully written! I've read this before a few times and came back again because there isn't that much this good out there. you are one of my favorites along with ericizmine, and sadly now that she is gone there is only you.
2,516 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »