Reviews for While Raking Leaves
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This never get old.
The-Purple-Monster chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
You didn't fail lol, it was really good! Much better than I could've done. xD
noah chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
omg omg omg i love it
Magic-Clown-Drop chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I LOVE how you always seem to have these guys in character! I mean, some people take it over the edges with the OC-ness (is that right- OC? Or is it OOC... Hmm, oh well! ) So, anyways, GREAT story! Oh, and I also like the story 'At the Bus Stop.'
Aikochan 123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
THIS WAS SO CUTE! And extremely funny. I loved how it happened while Rima was raking leaves, that was really cute. It wasn't OOC at all! And such a great ending. You're my official new favorite Rimahiko writer! And it was hilarious when Rima got assigned to do raking at school with Nagihiko! After all the times they had to do that at her grandma's house... YOU ROCK!
Misoriri chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This is good...
HaibaraAiFan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Another fic of yours that make me all fan girl! Good work!
silvercloudx3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
haha this is really great and extremely cutteeee :DDDD
Kamira364 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I totally loved this fanfic! I've read it almost a million times, but it's just as good every time! You are an amazing Rimahiko writer. Keep writing!

PS. Oh my gosh, I didn't even notice that you never mentioned their names until the very ending. That is just pure genius!
the evil it chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
finally. i have been trying for weeks to read this fic and every time i get on to it i'm always booted off. isn't that the saddest thing you've ever heard?

wonderful fanfic as always. i like the end. do they ever admit that they knew each other? because that would be good.

please write some more.

terabithias chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Haha, I enjoyed this amusing one-shot. I liked the bits of humor incorporated, and their relationship is really interesting. They're like friendly strangers... someone you have to, at some point, get to know gradually if you keep bumping into them. xD it kinda reminded me of 'At the Bus Stop'. Hehe.

Really in character, well done :) I like your writing style; it made the story flow very nicely throughout. I loved the ending, it was a good wrap-up~

(By the way, usually I'm too lazy to review, but I clicked into your profile and found that you're Taiwanese...so am I! :D Nice to meet you xD)
sweet laya chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
YAAY! A new RimaHiko story

you did well
Zelly Beans chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This...

Is honestly on of the best fics I've ever read.

I praise brilliantliex3 for inspiring you to do this.

I must say, her's was also a very sweet fic. :)

This is definitely not a fail.

You don't fail at writing these type of stories.

Heck, you don't fail at writing ANY type of story, I bet.

I'm being ultra super duper nice today. 'Cuz I only stayed at home reading Rimahiko fics.

ALLL DAAAAAY. HAHAHA!

See what effect it takes on me? :l

ANYWHOOO.

I really suggest you write a multi-chapter Rimahiko fic.

That would make a lot of us happy, I know.

... No, I don't, really.

But it will make ME happy! :DDD

~sighs~

I really want this review to be as encouraging as possible. HAHA.

I'm hyper like that.

My friends here on fanfic should know.

I made them all by writing really hyper reviews. Hahaha. :))

Love this fic! *Favorites story*

-Lizzie :)
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I once threw the bell of my clarinet at the guy I liked because he was annoying me. i don't think it made him like me the way it did with Nagi. Anyways, your stories are too cute!
xXMoonsilverXx chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
i read the bus stop thing as well, so it's good that someone based it off another persons fanfic, but not making it exactly the same! awesome. i admire your talent. LOVE THIS!

sorry i forgot to send a review...

xXMoonsilverXx