Reviews for Feel Better Now?
TaintedBeauty56 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aww I liked it it was cute :) I wish there was a sequel there's not a lot of stories of Ronaldxgrell and I like that pairing
Axilery chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Love it. More please, or life is not worth living.
PearlM21 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
So cute :)
letsleavethishere chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is so unbelievably cute! :D O
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This was so sweet to read! :D

I adored all the ways Ronald doted over Grell, acting so nurturing yet gentlemanly towards his sick lady. It really brings out the more mature side of Ronald, who's often notorious for partying, flirting, and whatnot. Similarly, Grell's dependency on Ronald was a great sign of trust. This story really illustrates their intimacy as friends, and perhaps them being more than friends. ;) And there's something to be said if Grell and Ronald's togetherness can inspire a smile from William T. Spears. :)

All in all, great one-shot. I enjoyed it very much!
SleepyCrimson Ninja chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
its soooo cute to read...kyaaa
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
It's a cute story, though I have a feeling Grell would be much more vocal in that situation. Drama queens like him complain a lot. ;)
raineynight chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww, so cute and sweet! *.* And I loved the little bit at the end in William's POV! XD
Nathalaia chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Aaaw, cute .

Don't have much to say, though. Your writing is good and all. So wonderful work!

Oh. And I liked the ending! x'D

Til next time~

~ Nathalaia ~
CommanderApple chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
TOO CUTE. And William's reaction in the end was perfect too, though it makes me wish for a sequel ;3 What if Ronald had gotten sick, HMM. That would make it in good taste for Grell to take care of him, NO? /hint hint/

Anyway, man this fic was so cute and epic~ Awesome!
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love love love it! :D how cuteee:3

sayonaraa
Dark little kitty chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Awww Will has a soft side. honestly though i thought he would be really jealous. but that's just so cute.
Gadry Kagamine chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
i love it...it's cute x3
RandomHetaliaFan chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is a really good fanfic and now i wanna see if u wrote more Kuroshitsuji stories...(although i am not a big fan of GrellxRonald) I liked it and i hope you write more.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Aww! So cute! Ronald is absolutely adorable here taking good care of Grell (who is also adorable). The snuggling just makes it even better. William's thoughts at the end also add to the already overflowing cuteness factor. Nice job with this story.