Reviews for No Brief Candle
alexindigo chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Will never not love this! The last scene when she bumps into Booth on her way out always makes me snort in glee no matter how many times I read this. :P It's 4 years later, B&B are actually married now and I still get mad when I think of 100th-S6 Booth. That man never deserved Brennan. He still doesn't but she deserves to be with the man she loves.

Thanks for sharing! I know you're non longer in the fandom but thanks for not taking down your stories. It's always good to come back to when I need a smuffangst fix (even though I do detest your Booth). :)
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This. Is. Perfect. Oh my god, this is so amazing.
Steffili chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
OMG my friend just made me aware of this and I HAD to read it. I LOVEEE Good Wife so much and a little Kalinda smut never did anyone wrong. And I think you DID her justice tho I'd agree she's maybe one of the hardest persons to write. :P Haha. So thank you for that!
soulstealer247 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I wish something like this would happen, I've gotten very annoyed with Booth. He also doesn't leave much room for femslash involving Brennan.
penandra chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I almost never read crossovers, but was intrigued by this one and just loved it . . . you've certainly captured Kalinda and with not watching Booth/Bones recently, you've done a great job of capturing where they were when "she" was in the picture. Thanks for a great interlude!
shellsurf chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I adored this! Brennan and Kalinda are both very hot characters. This story brought me much happiness. I found it difficult not to smile and cheer them on... perfection.

This line had me crying out with laughter! Classic!

"I had to get her to stop talking as if I were a picture in a magazine."
Reggieme chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Haven't watched Bones in a few seasons, but it doesn't matter as you write so well. This was an awesome one shot.
tenaji chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Thanks an interlude enjoyed by those that matter
dcpbr chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Well, I usually don't like girl and girl action, but since it was you who wrote, I gave it a chance... and I loved it!

I'm hating this season of Bones and your story just brought what I'm wishing Booth gets: to see (or in this case hear) Bones being just fine with somebody else and feeling terrible about that.

And, of course, your writing is amazing. Thaks for sharing that with us.
hoarder chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
well, I have a new crack ship!

I loved this.
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Hello, stranger! How wonderful to see you back in the fic saddle, and even better to hear that you enjoyed writing this. Because if it ain't fun...

I'm all about the femslash, and I am thrilled to read some with a partner other than Cam or Ange. This was mega-satisfying, both in the "Hooray! Sated Brennan!" sense and in the "Suck on THAT, Booth" sense.

As for your ending A/N, I don't think ANYBODY understands B&B's characterizations well these days. /snark

Love ya bunches.
jaed621 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
It's been a long time since I reviewed anything at this site and I really only read one author anymore...I too have fallen out of love with the Bones/Booth dynamic. I'm mostly angry at where thay have taken his character and what it has done to Brennan. I know she turned him down but she acted out of fear, without malice and he, well he hasn't been himself lately. She deseves to have something like this happen, something that belongs only to her at the hands of someone that sees exactly who she is. Kalinda was a perfect choice for that (I too watch The Good Wife). So all this was the long road to telling you that I loved this story and it makes me feel a little better because whether the writers intended it or not Booth is punishing her in a hundred small ways. Thanks, great story. I think it worked well from Kalinda's point of view so we could live through her observances. Well done.
ehliza chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
You did get them right, girl! great job, loved every single word of it :)
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I know nothing of The Good Wife, but I was happy to see you back and writing. This was good for Brennan... you really had Booth just about to a pin this season. And the end, when he saw Kalinda... well, bastard deserves it and more. And the good stuff... Brennan deserved that as well as the reminder not to be a doormat. Welcome back! Might have to check out The Good Wife if you end up writing it. :)
NatesMama chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Excellent! You were a little harsh on Booth, but it was really just a *very slight* exaggeration of his attitude this season so it was actually pretty close. And I am thrilled Brennan got some...I've never seen The Good Wife, but now I'll have to check it out and see what Kalinda looks like. :)

So well done...welcome back! :)