Reviews for Willing
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Whoa... No matter the disappointment, the unexpected makes it a great story. - Wow!
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh no...xx
JasperWhitlockHale1863 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love Jalice, but I also love how there wasn't a happy ending. Aro says "I love happy endings, they are so rare." But in books, they aren't rare. They're very common. So thank you, for writing a story without a happy ending.
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great story. I got caught up in it almost instantly & the ending broke my heart! Great twist & completely fitting for the tone you set.

Thanks for writing.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hi! I rec'd this story on The Fictionators this week at this url:

ww w. fictionators rec / willing-by-justaskalice/

Thank you for sharing all that you do with the fandom!
trs1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I followed this over from fictionators. I thought for sure he'd change her. I like that you caught me off guard though. I love a good J/A story and I enjoyed yours!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This was very interesting and different. I liked it in a wierd way.

I like how he watched her for a long time sitting on the bench.

""She was tiny, with odd, out of fashion hair that stuck up in all directions. She was well groomed, but her shoes were scuffed and the soles were peeling back slightly. She seemed to do the job of six waitresses, in constant motion, graceful as a ballerina but with none of the pretense. She never spilled or dropped anything. She was polite and cheerful. She was happy."" I really like this.

The was rather sad, but I'm glad he gave her the end and the peace she wanted.
RaindropSoup chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh, wow. Beautifully written and stunning.
DreamOfTheEndless chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Beautifully sad. Thank you for the story.

X0X0
graceinskirts chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loooooooooved this. Loved loved loved it. So poetic and poignant - and probably what would have happened if Jasper had met Alice when she was human and he was a nomad. This will be a favorite. :)
sahlamari chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh no! Wonderful story, very well writen, but...
Snuze chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
wow! Now that was unexpected.
Leprakans chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh man not the ending I wanted but absolutely beautifully written!
blowbe chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Mmm.. Haunting. Exellent end; sad, but cynically funny. This was great. Favourited :D.
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Dude, I would have liked this being the Alice/Jasper backstory SO much more than what was in the books. No matter how much I like the way you ended it here, if you had taken it the other way I think it would have been so much more compelling than canon. So much so that I even felt some regret that he made the choice to kill her in the end. That "you've been keeping me waiting" line has grated on me every other time I've read it, but I liked it here. She was completely resigned to her fate, whichever choice he made, and she wanted to get on with it.