Reviews for Questions
Anon chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
I don't know about how Cynthia was watching kids in a park? Like maybe if you could have explained further or if she was watching over a kid, nephew, or something? The story was cute but that really bothered me. It made it seem like she took advantage of kids all the time. Especially when she refused to listen when dawn told her not to touch her.
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Yeah Cynthia just went from funny pervert to slightly creepy pervert. Watching childrens in park? O_o If that was a guy character we would already be calling the fictional cops.
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Cynthia the pervert? Who would have thought? XD
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I just realise how biased I am XD If that was a guy who did that to Dawn I would be all "pervert" and stuff. But when Cynthia did it. I didn't have such a reaction. Shippers and their ships ;)
More chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Oh my god this is the most adorable story ever! Please, I love this couple and no one else seems to write about it as well as you do. Continue...
Naruhodou Wright MEGA LM chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
More chapters please TT-TT
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
OMG! Please continue this! I know that it is finished but could you maybe write a sequel? I really want to read the original chapter 3... Maybe you could re-write it and post it? I love your girlpowershipping fanfics!
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
I really like this story! I've never read anything with an age gap like this (except for bubbline since one of the partners in that is over a millennium old). I like how Cynthia is such a creepy perv but Dawn totally falls for it. I also like your descriptiveness. You really need to write more!
TacoKing23 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
D'aww, that was so cute.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Oh gosh, I seriously love this story! I really love how Cynthia is
And to think that this isn't even the original ending ... Completely wonderful!
Phantomhive07 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
You should make a sequel about this on how there relationships progress or how dawns mom reacts to it. or Dawn learning more about Cynthia's past or vise versa i would enjoy reading that very much!
Phantomhive07 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Very good story, i loved it!
Sparkle Storms chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This was hilarious. I literally kept yelling "Cynthia is such a pervert!" Got some pretty weird looks from people (I was in the airport). I honestly found it really suiting for her character, though. You hardly ever come across fics that fully represent how pervy Cynthia must be to like Dawn. GPS is still my OTP, but still. You could've named this story "Cynthia is a Pervert" :P
haylE15 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
That was pretty good :3
I'd be better if at the end Dawn had make Cynthia blush just once but it's nice this way too! So thank you! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
*O* omfhahfgg! (Oh my fucking hell awesome hell fucking gawdy god)