Reviews for Neither the Beginning Nor the End
Rhyss chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I love your style of writing! So vivid and inspiring :D
I wish there had been something like this in the movie. It adds depth to Arianne, one of my favorite characters in that movie.
Audrey C chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
This was really well done. Lovely, elegant writing. Enjoyed it very much!
LadyofHuntingandHobbits chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You have a detailed and vivid writing style that made this a pleasure to read. Well done :)
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Very good story. A fitting epilogue that was missing from the original movie. It brings closure for Quintus and portrays Arianne as a major character she never was, making her almost Neytiri-esque.

A very good sense of the inner conflict, but a satisfying conclusion, at least for me.
shi-wiprincess chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
So beautiful! I have only just discovered this movie through being a fan of Michael Fassbender but I wish there was more of this story your writing style is perfect for it.
I love Spartacus chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I have to agree. This was beautifully written. Everything about it was enthralling.
Aurasyr chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
So so so beautiful! This could be a deleted scene, I wish it was! You have great talent, please continue writing!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing. Beautifully written. I love it!
Goldie chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This was amazing. So beautiful.
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I just saw this movie and was happy to find some fanfiction was written for it, Arianne is such a mysterious character and I'm glad you've written an "after the movie" snippet for us. It was really great. :)
JenniferC77 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow, this is really beautiful. Very well written. I especially loved the line about the delicate forgiveness in the small of her back...it's quite poetic. Jenn.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Very well written! I just finished the movie last night and looked up some fics, Yeah, even I had to wince at the 'ill-used' comment..

Good job!
meera reed chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
So beautiful, truly.I love everything about it and it's perfect. I can't even describe it in any other way.
bitchy-bennett chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
"But i chose you." god i love your story! please keep going!
InstigateInsanity chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was an awesome unofficial epilogue to an awesome movie. Well done, sir.