Reviews for Littles: The New Wave: Growing Up
alemica2 chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
OMG, why would you do this to me? Now I really don't know who I want Bella with lol. I'm really happy Anne ended things with Shawn but I have a feeling she won't be too happy about Hunter leaving, now that she wants to be with him and all.

Terry continues to creep me out, I really hope he doesn't do anything to Carmen! I'm so excited to see what happens after the jump, please update it soon!
AngelEllie chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Oh poor Bella. I mean, I know every girl wishes she could have guys like Kevin and Gordon fighting over her, but not really, that'd be way too much to handle. Of course, I'm still hoping for Kevin and Connie to get together and Gordon and Bella to live happily ever after. But, I like Bella and Kevin. So conflicted. You're amazing, by the way.
alemica2 chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Firstly, I'm so excited for the new story!

Moving on, I'm really stumped on who I want Bella with. I always loved her and Gordon, they're perfect but I'm surprisingly loving her with Kevin and the family she has with him. I really love where you're going with them and I can't wait to see what's in store for them in the next one. Update soon, please!
Mali08 chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
I hope that Gordon and Bella get back together! I think he's good for her. Looking forward to your next story!
Lyndal chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
I absolutely love your Littles series, you have a way of making addictive storylines and believeable characters - how do you manage to fit in original characters and make it seem like they've been in the Mighty Duck universe the whole time? I'm really looking forward to reading the upcoming chapters!
alemica2 chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Oh of course when Bella decides to be with Kevin, Gordon calls! I really love that triangle, I can't wait to see where you go with it. Terry is really creeping me out but I hope he turns out to be a good guy. I don't want anything bad to happen to Carmen!

I can't wait for more, I hope you update soon! Happy New Year to you too!
alemica2 chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
Great chapter! I loved that Bella showed her bitchy side to Anne, I wish she would figure out her feelings for Kevin though. I'm glad Connie was there for Gordon, I'm excited to see what happens when he goes to visit Bella.

I'm worried for Carmen! I feel like something bad will happen with Terry... please update soon, I love this! Happy Holidays!
Mali08 chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
I don't even know what to say. The whole story so far has been dramatic...I love it! Keep up the great work.
alemica2 chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Very emotional chapter! I knew Anne and Kevin would sleep together, I just hope they used protection. Poor Bella, I feel for her! I hope she and Kevin can work things out but I understand why she won't give it a chance... please update soon, I really love where you're going with this!
alemica2 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Great chapter! Still don't know who I want Bella with but I wish she would give Kevin a chance. I really hope Carmen stays away from Terry, he feels like bad news! Merry Christmas to as well, I hope you update soon!
alemica2 chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Great chapter! Anne is totally gonna get hurt if she stays with Shawn! I wish her and Hunter would get back together already! I have a feeling that if Denise keeps their relationship a secret from Mike, he won't be too happy about it though.

I reallyyyy hope Bella doesn't go for PJ though. He seems sweet but she has so much going on right now with Gabe, Kevin Gordon and even Eddie, that she doesn't need another man in her life! I don't think Gordon and Jada will last either since he clearly still has feelings for Bella...

Great job on the pictures, that's exactly how I picture PJ and Jada actually! Keep the updates coming, I love this :)
alemica2 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Another great chapter! Kevin and Bella are just great together but I have a feeling PJ might cause some problems. For now, he seems harmless but I guess we'll have to see!

I miss Anne and Hunter :( I wonder if he'll accept Gabrielle's offer. I don't know if I like this Jada girl yet but I think she's what Gordon needs right now, I'm curious to see where that goes!

Aw yay Stephie! I'm so happy for her, she and TJ are just adorable! Please update soon, I'm really loving this!
alemica2 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Another great chapter! I'm seriously falling in love with Kevin and Bella, they're really adorable! I wonder what having a nanny will do.

I'm really scared for Carmen though, this Terry guy seems too good to be true. I knew Anne would get caught somehow, I hope this thing with Shawn ends soon!

Please update asap, I really love where you're going with this!
alemica2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I absolutely loved this chapter! So much going on. Loving the Bella/Kevin dynamic but I wonder what's going on with her. Poor Gordie though, I feel so bad for him! I still haven't decided who I want Bella with but I guess I'll have to wait and see!

I have a feeling Anne telling everyone about her relationship with Shawn won't go as well as she expects it too. The Carmen and Terry thing worries me. I really hope he isn't a chip of the old block.

Please update this soon, I love it already!