Reviews for Naruto: Assassin's Gaiden
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
You need to continue this story, along with your gundam seed story dealing with the USA, along with others, but the USA one, your Mandalorian stories, and this one, needs to go on.
Unknown2112015 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
I like, must have next chapter for I am addicted. I was wondering when you add Anko to the mix.
Unknown2112015 chapter 7 . 7/14/2014
Nice, It I had been up reading this for sometime, I would read the next chapter, but I have to read 8 latter. I like what you done and can not wait to read more.
Unknown2112015 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
lmfaofoflol...I laughed so hard tears came to the my eyes. Many Chapter 5 was off the chain. I have to send a link of this story to some friends.
Bahamut Alpha Omega Zero chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Good chapter, excellent story I can't wait to read more
Dragonninja1983 chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Whoa I heard the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman or mother scorn" but Kushina takes the cake here LOL.
pocketpirate chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Please update. I really look forward to how the academy will turn out with a new Naruto, Hinata, and Sasuke. Oh! And what will happen to Sakura. Me and my friend are betting on how it will turn out. I won't say who voted what but I just hope I'm right.
nafara chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
PLEASE DO MAKE SOME MORE FUNNY IN THIS CAUSE I WENT INTO A HEART ATTACK OF LAUGHTER!)O.O!
Prince0Dragon chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Great story please continue when you have the chance.
Weaver Chance chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
I don't have a great deal to say except that I'm liking this story so far and in regards to 'Near Amegakure, a man wearing a orange spiral mask, also sneezes' is "Eeeww, snotty mask on face, oh god it's touching my mouth!"
Anyway, Keep up the great work.
NJK
killer4853 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
plez update
MAZOKU KING chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Love this story please continue it
Sage God chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
great keep up the good work
I am L with a death note chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Question, Which sister is the older sister? You have them both calling each other nee-san, which means older sister, younger sister is imouto.
Kylar92 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
the RvsB crossover was well placed and freakin hilarious