Reviews for Swamp Rat
laniDG11 chapter 34 . 9/7/2014
I enjoyed this ! Update please!
xPhantomHunterx chapter 34 . 2/23/2013
REALLY ENJOYED READING THIS STORY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE GREAT JOB ON THE CHARACTERS WROTE THEM TO A TEE
rats xp chapter 34 . 12/17/2012
hey, can't wait for the next chappie :3
sorry i haven't reviewed until now, but i kind of have this thing where i don't leave a review until i've caught up with what the author has put out so far that way i don't have to worry about asking a question or suggesting something that is actually answered later on in the story and ultimately looking like an idiot :/
anyway, AWESOME story you have here and can't wait to see what happens next :D
Ladyflame13 chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
Whens the new chapters?
RogueandRemyForever chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
I absolutely love your has always been my favorite couple(Mostly cuz of that sexy cajun...I really dont see how Rogue could resist him) Pleaassseee continue writing this story its really good I just love it! :D
ghostwriter chapter 34 . 7/21/2012
please make this next chapter a good one, the suspense has been killing me to find out how this ends, you write the anguish of remy and rogue really well, impatient but eager for the next installment.
ghost writer chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
okay so the end of this chapter had me in floods of tears at three in the morning. spose i should really get a life- but well done for such a good story
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Bobby likes her. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is interesting. I think I will read on.
Guest chapter 33 . 7/4/2012
Hey my names Hayley,
Im just writing to say that i love your swamp rat story especially beacuse my fave two characters are the storyline aka Rogue & Gambit.
I love your storyline and how it flows so smoothly and how because you have chosen these two characters in your story there is not a dry moment in the story!
I am a bit upset though when i reached the last chapter and I saw that you have not updated since 22nd of April 2011.
Now I realise that we all have to face reality when we move away from the computer whether thats education or working - but you do realise that you are killing me as well as others do you not?
so please take us (as well as yourself) out of our misery and finish your masterpiece!
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 34 . 7/8/2012
I have a feeling Remy went looking for, ugh they need to get their crap together!
alonealexabluerose chapter 34 . 7/7/2012
love it man update soon!
Katt Kiki chapter 34 . 7/7/2012
LUV IT
Icelynne chapter 34 . 7/6/2012
Yay! You finally updated! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ladyflame13 chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
lol shes checking her butt out xD