Reviews for Diary of the Unforgotten
Il'Diko chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Oh nooo. PLease write more! :)
Il'Diko chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
OK. I was wrong. I had an entirely different Draco in my mind while reading, but now I know he is just an ordinary sick death eater, who knows not how to handle people.

I liked these last chaps very much, I liked how you vove the last order members in the story, I like every one of them.

It turns out, this will be a nice action fic? :)

I do hope to read more, and to find out at last, that they have thrown Voldy over!
Il'Diko chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Thoroughly creeped out? Need eye bleach?

Yeah, in this order.

So Dracos motive: he was in love with Harry, and lived his sick tendencies out on James.

But please don't go into this. Child abuse is nothing to joke about... :(

But something good too: I love James.
Bicycles chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
This really is a wonderful story with an unique plot, and even though I only realized in Chapter 6 (after reading your A/N) that this is the sequel to another story I was still able to follow the storyline perfectly fine.

Your writing style is very good and I like the way you always show important scenes of Abraxas' life in every chapter instead of rambling on and on about about other things of little importance; it made every chapter even more exciting to read.

I also think that you made progress throughout the story, because in my opinion 'Diary of the Unforgotten' got better and better with each chapter. In Chapter 1 I was still unsure whether I liked this story and the character Abraxas or not, but as I kept on reading Abraxas and the whole mystery behind his headaches/flashbacks really drew me in. His relationship to his father was very twisted and I liked the way you added this difficult topic to the plot without making it seem unrealistic or turn it into a simple excuse to show everyone how bad Draco is. You managed that very well! :)

Nonetheless, I think you should have slowed down at some places and taken a bit more time to explain the happenings and describe the feelings of the characters, because sometimes the story felt a little bit rushed.

Abraxas flashbacks were really interesting and I would have loved to read more about them and how Abraxas coped with this new situation, especially when he didn't know what they meant. Especially during the first chapters he seemed a bit emotionless and accepting about the whole topic and even though that problem was partially solved in later chapters, I would have liked to see that described in more detail.

Apart from this minor detail you're story really intrigued me and I would love to read the third installment of this collection.

It would be great to see things from Scorpius' POV. The way you portrayed Scorpius was very realistic and he seemed so touchable and human. Life had to be hard for him, too, torn between his love for his brother and the desire to make his father proud.

I'm really looking forward to see how he'll cope with his brother's betrayal and the fact that he's the only Malfoy now and I'd love to read more. Keep up the great work! :)
Rosiline chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
great story!
FirstYear chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
I enjoyed chapter three the best...the gift scene was well done...not that the rest was not, just that this scene stuck out to me. I do wish you had used more narration, the story being told only by conversation lost me at points and did seem a little rushed. Then again i am accused of dragging things out too much.

I am surprised it has not received any reviews. One thing that sort of threw me at the beginning,however, was the character names and being unsure who was who...I didn't know if it was next generation or what...but then i am a lazy reader. If there is a suggestion in this it would be to tweak the opening a tad and draw the reader in. Great premise to the story and strong plot line.