Reviews for Runes of Atlantis
Warehouse1 chapter 7 . 9/11
One of my fav stories, hope you come back to this some day :(
Pho chapter 8 . 8/23
I hope your surgery went okay. Please let us know that there weren't any complications. You did say you could die.
Pho chapter 2 . 8/15
What a magnificent story! Compared to other works this is quite the read and I very much appreciate the effort that you've put into it if you ever feel like updating again I'll be sure to get an alert thank you
DragonWolf82 chapter 8 . 7/9
'Tis a shame when such a promising story falls into obscurity due to it being abandoned. It having been almost five years since the last update I think that I can safely say it has indeed been abandoned and forgotten by the author.
LnDrive chapter 4 . 6/24
hey you spent a chapelter going over nobody paying attention to the points. then start this one off with it being a big deal that they each got 30?
Drrakkos chapter 8 . 6/15
Ok for some reason you say you don't goin to abandon this story, and the last chapter was in 2012. Now is 2017. Where is my new chapter?!
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 8 . 5/1
I like your stroy and specially your development of it
LuthienOronar chapter 8 . 4/20
Dear Author.
5 years had passed. Where are You and Your story? The story is brilliant and you had indeed left a huge craving for continuation of the story... please return soon!
craftybookworm25 chapter 8 . 4/14
And it was just getting to the good part (not that any other part wasn't good, just the SUSPENSE THAT WAS LEFT BEHIND). This is brilliant and I really hope you continue it.
GL chapter 8 . 4/10
I HAVE NO INTENTION OF ABANDONING THIS STORY!
blackflamesredblood chapter 8 . 3/14
Please update soon
sasel chapter 8 . 3/9
Haiii
I hope you continue with this FF
Sasel
Deathknightguthix chapter 8 . 2/26
Is this fic dead?
Crowfingers chapter 8 . 2/21
"I will not simply stop writing and let this sit for years if I can possibly avoid it." 5 years ago
shedges19 chapter 8 . 2/6