Reviews for Runes of Atlantis
i like cheese chapter 6 . 7/28
you're latin is faulty. forget the conjugation, you used frenum which is a noun and translated as 'bit' but in the context of the horse tack that goes in a horse's mouth. i'm assuming you were going for bite him/her in the ass? i think the word you may have been looking for is mordeo.

some of the actions and reactions are kinda unbelievable. mcgonagal for instance just isn't believable. though, i enjoyed reading about some of the consequences you extrapolated from a pureblood upbringing and education, like having no education other than magic. i'd overlooked that wizards would have no real understanding of equations or anything else based on basic math.
Jay Madeleine Gryff chapter 8 . 7/25
Please please please try to update... it is a fantastic story
Kat chapter 8 . 6/13
PLEASE, RETURN AND UPDATE!
RyoAkefiaBakuraNeePotter chapter 8 . 5/27
It has been three years since you last updated. Is this story no longer being written? I had hoped to read the rest of it soon. If this is a major case of writers block here is a suggestion.
-Harry gets around to change his mail address and Jackson locates him the summer of second to third year.
-he is off planet during the drawing of the goblet of fire and is not forced to participate due to the lack of natural magic in space, thus the contract is unable to cement in his magic.
Kira Kyuu chapter 8 . 5/23
So. . . it's going on three years since your last update. I know you said you wouldn't abandon this, but I figured a prod/reminder wouldn't be amiss. I really do enjoy this so far, and I would love to see more.

Best of luck!

-K9
Dude, I think you made Ollivander a bit too rude. I mean, you were like "WELL, DON'T JUST STAND THERE, BOY, STEP FORWARD" and you made Griphook a bit too... excited. And, btw, I wonder what that stuff is about Griphook. Or did you just make us wonder by just having Griphook get something from something
martindtb668 chapter 8 . 5/17
I wish to thank you for all of your stories that I have read so far. I discovered Blade of Light this morning then read Dobby's Legacy, DADA Boycott and now Runes of Atlantis.
I look forward to when you have time to carry on with your writing and the next time you post.
I am sure that I am not the only one.
Thank you one again.
caroline.gill3 chapter 8 . 5/10
love this story please continue it
leylinjan chapter 8 . 4/16
Still love this story very much - have read it several times now. I'm still hoping that I'll get to read the scene where Daniel discovers who the 'mailboy' is one day ;)
PrematureMurder chapter 8 . 4/6
Please continue...May the muses be with you! :)
Hikari Nova chapter 8 . 3/29
Please revive and update this it's really interesting
dragonriderluv chapter 8 . 2/26
Have you abandoned this story
sisko.defiant chapter 8 . 2/20
any plans to continue a seemingly forgotten story?
paulmoss chapter 8 . 2/16
Loving this story. I can't wait to see how you progress the story
Traveler301 chapter 8 . 2/13
Good story. I have on Follow/Fav, so if you ever finish it or start writing on it again, I'll know.
You're a good writer. I'm gonna look at some of your other stories now.

Ron Pate