Reviews for Runes of Atlantis
Speedy1106 chapter 8 . 8/19
When are you updating? 4 years 2 months since u last updated.
Speedy1106 chapter 7 . 8/19
4 years 2 months and counting
Speedy1106 chapter 1 . 8/19
Seriously update
Joeya12 chapter 8 . 8/15
Hello, great chapter please keep up the good work! I know that you have not updated in close to 4 years, I'm just hoping that you come back to this sometime soon.
agentcherub chapter 8 . 8/10
Hey, I really like this story, just wondering if there are going to be any more chapters because it hasn't been updated in ages.
Katie chapter 8 . 8/10
U gonna continue the story? Cuz ive been waiting for a couple years for a new chapter by now and its quite frustrating. So plz get a new chapter up soon
Narcissss chapter 3 . 8/6
SAlut,
Un conseil en tant que lecteur : la rencontre entre les deux univers devrait toujours commencer à partir du premier chapitre (et pas à la dernière ligne). Ou si l'histoire le nécessite, il faudrait que les deux histoires de chaque "univers" commencent de façon parallèle dès le premier chapitre.
en effet, nous venons pour lire un crossover et tout ce qui se passe avant, ne m'intéresse pas vraiment... Alors désolé, mais je vais sauter les chapitre jusqu'à ce qu'on parle d'un membre d'Atlantis.
hilarious author's note
Mythking94 chapter 8 . 7/14
Enjoying this so far!

I'm as frustrated as Daniel is that he has not been able to meet up with Harry yet.
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 8 . 7/14
I do hope you can continue and finish this story as it is very entertaining.
DaveC chapter 8 . 7/7
Ok when was your last update, it say at the top of chapter eight that it was in 2012 that's four years ago, so if that's true then you have abandoned this work. Your not the only one to do so, my question is why do you do things half cocked. There's nothing I can do if I could then I would stop all unfinished stories from being posted. Rant over.
Densi-Neric-BB-and-more-1 chapter 1 . 6/30
It seems that it has been a little over 4 years since you have updated this sorry and I read that you have no intentions of abandoning this amazing story, so I will wait how ever long it takes til you do manage to update it. Thank you for creating this truly fabulous story and I can't wait to read more of your creative creation.
Unknown9501 chapter 8 . 6/17
this is really fun to read please keep on writing
Kail990 chapter 8 . 6/12
I really hope you will find the time to update soon. I've reread this story several times already and am really curious for the rest
LordTroy chapter 8 . 6/8
This story is abandoned ain't it? *sign* There goes a perfectly awesome story...
1,323 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »