Reviews for Runes of Atlantis
daza990 chapter 8 . 2/15
this was rather refreshing change to the usual crossovers and other harry potter fanics and was fun to read just not happy there were only 8 chapters, the genius type harry made this story more fun and the way the story was progressing so please continue writing so i can enjoy :)
Blufox03 chapter 8 . 2/13
OMG this fanfic is amazing! I love Stargate and Harry Potter and this story is truly unique
I can't wait for the next chapter!
The Sound Shaman chapter 8 . 2/11
It's been 6 years, but hey, I clicked follow anyways, in case your muse strikes again and you decide to write it down and post it. Thanks for the free entertainment, I doubt I'll get more of this story, but I hope I'm wrong.
Well obviously you did abandon the story...
Blosiom chapter 8 . 12/31/2017
brilliant story would love to read more of it
SilentProwler chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Not sure how believable a multilingual Harry is, but considering magic and aliens are involved, that's not really an issue. Anyway, can't wait for when college is no longer holding you back from finishing this!
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
Are you sure you have no intention of abandoning this story
davycrockett100 chapter 8 . 10/19/2017
sweet
flashbak35a chapter 3 . 10/16/2017
you told 04farrellr that Elizabeth is old enough to be harry's grandmother when she is 4 or 5 years younger than his mother.
MargaritaS chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
even though i only have minor knowledge of stargate, this is shaping up to be a fascinating story... i am eagerly waiting for more :)
Bronze chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
Well it was good while it lasted but after 5yrs and 4months I think it's pretty much abandoned or totally dead. Such a shame too. I was enjoying Harry making a fool out of the ol' bearded wonder blunder and driving both Sam and Daniel nuts. Maybe someday you'll either pick up where you left off or do a rewrite or let someone adopt it. Till then I'll keep checking in every once in a while.
Warehouse1 chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
One of my fav stories, hope you come back to this some day :(
Pho chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
I hope your surgery went okay. Please let us know that there weren't any complications. You did say you could die.
Pho chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
What a magnificent story! Compared to other works this is quite the read and I very much appreciate the effort that you've put into it if you ever feel like updating again I'll be sure to get an alert thank you
DragonWolf82 chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
'Tis a shame when such a promising story falls into obscurity due to it being abandoned. It having been almost five years since the last update I think that I can safely say it has indeed been abandoned and forgotten by the author.
1,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »