Reviews for Runes of Atlantis
blackflamesredblood chapter 8 . 3/14
Please update soon
sasel chapter 8 . 3/9
Haiii
I hope you continue with this FF
Sasel
Captain Moroni chapter 8 . 2/26
Is this fic dead?
Crowfingers chapter 8 . 2/21
"I will not simply stop writing and let this sit for years if I can possibly avoid it." 5 years ago
shedges19 chapter 8 . 2/6
more this is good
Inv1ctus6243 chapter 8 . 1/31
Awesome story. I like where the characters seem to be going. I realize its been 4.5 years since it was updated, and if your not continuing it, your fans would probably appreciate it if you could find someone to give your notes to and finish the story.
"Ok, just like to state this for the record. I HAVE NO INTENTION OF ABANDONING THIS STORY! I know I take a long time to update, but seriously, if by chance I am ever forced to put the story on hiatus I will let you know. I will not simply stop writing and let this sit for years if I can possibly avoid it."

Liar.
please update thank you very much we have to go jow talk to you later bye . .
This is an amazing story. I love it and can't wait until you pick it back up. Good luck with college.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
great story. i hope that someday you continue it.
salsas100 chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
I wonder if this will ever be continued, it has great potential :)
At least I hope that failling health isn't the cause of the hiatus.
Thanks for posting what you have already, it was a nice read.
mike4433 chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
Did you abandoned your story and if not when are u going to add more chapters.
crim grin chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Has this story been dropped?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Funny how you write you won't abandon your fiction and then don't update for more than 4 years.

Whatever, you may have died within the last 4 years, could have been permanently hospitalized, lost your data or other such things. A shame. Shit happens.

I wanted to read more about Harrys talent for languages. And somehow you overlooked the outcome of the spell Fred and George tested, the whole Philosopher stone mess and the other deals Harry made with the Goblins.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Damn, snapping her wand, punshing her and calling the police for attempted kidnapping on her, that is rather mean.
1,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »