Reviews for Runes of Atlantis
Hey! Would you mind uodating this story? I really like it.
Your author's note is a lie. Please remove it.
DoomShadow88888 chapter 8 . 2/1
Please continue the story.
Rakaan chapter 8 . 1/25
Hope this gets continued.
dobbys-stinger chapter 8 . 1/12
UPDATE SOON :]
Sounis chapter 1 . 1/4
How's a 6-10 year old going to open a bank account and P.O. Box? How would he get there to collect his stuff? His relatives bought him a computer for his 4th birthday? In 1984? Pretty sure a personal computer was like a couple grand in those days.
tH1s chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
As far as this chapter goes, I have yet to see any sort of conflict or obstacle our protagonist needs to overcome. I am afraid that Harry is becoming a gary-stu and I am starting to dislike this story.

First and foremost, why did the goblin treated Harry seriously when he said that he is offering a translation of an ancient Kush manuscripts? Harry is still a child in this period of time and as a child most people underestimated them. Also, how relevant to the goblins is the manuscript? Why would they want it? Another issue I like to address is the level of technology in the series. The internet is not yet develop as much as the time and a credit card is something that can not easily be issued unless you have a legal job. So unless Harry is capable of hacking and fraud, he would not be able to get a credit card.

I also like to elaborate my recent comment about geniuses. Harry is the sort of genius that is not normal. In the real world, he would be great in linguistics and language but may be poor in other fields like math, or socializing.

This is written well enough, but it lacks conflict, I can forgive it in the first chapter as you are still introducing the story but on the second chapter I want to see something that does not go in favor of Harry.
tH1s chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
A good start but may I remind you that being a genius in a particular subject has a price.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Hope this get continued in the future.
jeanette9a chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
giggle it gonna be so obvious to answer his question when he meets harry and see skills for real.
monbade chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
Well its been 2 years so i guess it is abandoned

good story
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Outstanding story. I know your A/N says you have no intention of abandoning this story, but there hasn't been an update in quite some time. I truly hope you will come back and continue this fic, because it is without a doubt an amazing story. I love the Harry you created, and I was really looking forward to seeing what happens once he finally meets Daniel and the rest of the SGC. Great job, and I hope we get an update one day soon.
crazyjim87 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
It has been some time since the last chapter was up. Are you planning on continuing it?
Ruxas chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
its been 2 almost 3 years im guessing your not writing anymore shame to its a good story
zaika chapter 8 . 12/3/2014