Reviews for Runes of Atlantis
This is an amazing story. I love it and can't wait until you pick it back up. Good luck with college.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
great story. i hope that someday you continue it.
salsas100 chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
I wonder if this will ever be continued, it has great potential :)
At least I hope that failling health isn't the cause of the hiatus.
Thanks for posting what you have already, it was a nice read.
mike4433 chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
Did you abandoned your story and if not when are u going to add more chapters.
crim grin chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
Has this story been dropped?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
Funny how you write you won't abandon your fiction and then don't update for more than 4 years.

Whatever, you may have died within the last 4 years, could have been permanently hospitalized, lost your data or other such things. A shame. Shit happens.

I wanted to read more about Harrys talent for languages. And somehow you overlooked the outcome of the spell Fred and George tested, the whole Philosopher stone mess and the other deals Harry made with the Goblins.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Damn, snapping her wand, punshing her and calling the police for attempted kidnapping on her, that is rather mean.
PhoenixPhyre361 chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
If this story or your account isn't abandoned then maybe upload a note as a chapter with an estimated chapter upload date? From the looks of it you haven't been active on any of your stories since 2012 and the PM's are justified in asking whether your stories are abandoned.
Speedy1106 chapter 8 . 8/19/2016
When are you updating? 4 years 2 months since u last updated.
Speedy1106 chapter 7 . 8/19/2016
4 years 2 months and counting
Speedy1106 chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Seriously update
Joeya12 chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Hello, great chapter please keep up the good work! I know that you have not updated in close to 4 years, I'm just hoping that you come back to this sometime soon.
agentcherub chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
Hey, I really like this story, just wondering if there are going to be any more chapters because it hasn't been updated in ages.
Katie chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
U gonna continue the story? Cuz ive been waiting for a couple years for a new chapter by now and its quite frustrating. So plz get a new chapter up soon
Narcissss chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
SAlut,
Un conseil en tant que lecteur : la rencontre entre les deux univers devrait toujours commencer à partir du premier chapitre (et pas à la dernière ligne). Ou si l'histoire le nécessite, il faudrait que les deux histoires de chaque "univers" commencent de façon parallèle dès le premier chapitre.
en effet, nous venons pour lire un crossover et tout ce qui se passe avant, ne m'intéresse pas vraiment... Alors désolé, mais je vais sauter les chapitre jusqu'à ce qu'on parle d'un membre d'Atlantis.
1,346 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »