Reviews for Runes of Atlantis
LordTroy chapter 8 . 6/8
This story is abandoned ain't it? *sign* There goes a perfectly awesome story...
Thunder Storm Villiers chapter 8 . 6/6
Hey just want to day that this was one of the best story i have read in a long time and i saw that you said you will not abandon this story but its been 4 years. So i guess you dt abandon the anyway. Wish you can go on.
so, I guss you abandoned this story after all
Euryphae chapter 2 . 5/2
Isn't it a bit arrogant to call one world normal - indicating that the other world is, in fact, not. I woould be insulted if I was showing introducing a foreigner of another culture to my country and he said something like: "Wow, this is so different from the normal culture!" Basically saying, "this is abnormal!"

I generally just think it's a bit silly for fanfiction authors to change how magicals refer to non-magicals. A duck's a duck, after all.

I like the story, though :)
dullkatelyn1 chapter 8 . 4/29
more plz
SSSra chapter 8 . 4/1
i know you said in your author note to stop asking but its been 3 years and this story should be continued at first i thought you had quit but i saw you had fave stories from this year so is the story gonna sit here gathering virtual dust or be moving on?
pushi19 chapter 8 . 3/31
Update please
Grovtech chapter 8 . 3/22
I do feel like you were a little rough with Prof. M, since she's always struck me as meaning well if being a little rigid in her behavior. Other than that, I really enjoyed this!
reader chapter 8 . 2/21
please update soon. you did say this is not abandoned..
Netchka chapter 8 . 2/9
Great chapter and story. Can't wait for more chapters to be posted. Harry and Hermione seem to be doing mostly well there at the new school.
Netchka chapter 6 . 2/9
Another good chapter. Onto the next. :)
Netchka chapter 5 . 2/9
Always wundered why they had so much say in Harrys life.
Netchka chapter 4 . 2/9
Good chapter, onto the next.
Netchka chapter 3 . 2/9
Independent character. Some of the Daniel is actually Harry stories don't work too well. This story is good.
Netchka chapter 2 . 2/9
This is a cool story. Harry is a very smart young man. And knows how to haggle properly. ;)
1,324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »