Reviews for What You Don't Know
Pinky39 chapter 37 . 6/13
Rereading this one again. It never gets old. Thanks for the great story, and the hot sex scenes.
10 out of fucking 10!
Lizzy.grim chapter 30 . 4/7
I'm sorry people sent you death threats, what a bunch of pricks. Great story
I love how you captured the characters! Eugene was just as I imagined
Cassidy17 chapter 1 . 2/5
This. is. So. Good. I actually loved it to the point that I am printing it in one of those online prints and commissioning an artist to make a cover. Now, proper credit would be given, AND I would never distribute it. I'm still gathering enough money to do this. This would just be for me to read, and I could find a way to mail it to you if needed. I'm trying to find a way to get in contact with you so I can do this the right way. Once again, I would never distribute it or sell it, and proper credit would be given.
Laydi Tomoe chapter 37 . 1/17
So, this is like the third time I've read this story, and I still absolutely love it. This was a really good work, the kind that you can enjoy many, many times, and it doesn't loose its charm.
Colette.gtr chapter 2 . 12/23/2020
The author note killed me
Magdalenara chapter 6 . 10/30/2020
*incoherent words*
That. Was. Awesome.
Like, all of it. From beginning to end.

Magdalenara chapter 5 . 10/30/2020
You did it again - I knew, I KNEW it!
First, you had me all laughing and then BAM! at the end, pulling at my heart-strings!
Gee, it's almost 2 in the morning, yet I can't stop reading!

Great as always!
Magdalenara chapter 4 . 10/30/2020
Sweet Lord of the Rings,
you had me fooled here, goddammit!
Very enticing, and then just so bloody hilarious.

Great job!
Magdalenara chapter 3 . 10/30/2020
Very funny and very nice and again very well written,
Magdalenara chapter 2 . 10/30/2020
HAHA!
A lovely chapter again, and I must say, I've read a lot of stories and a lot of descriptions of people being frustrated, but never have I ever come across someone being so frustrated that they seek counsel from a horse.
Poor guy - and poor gal!

Again,
well done!
Magdalenara chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Hey there!
Lovely start, very imaginative descriptions, very much writing par excellence.
I'm not sure when I'll be having the time to read the rest of it, but I sure will finish reading this in time.
For the time being, just lemme say that I love what you did here.

Love,
Guest chapter 37 . 8/17/2020
This was so fucking good! Great writing! Thanks for writing this and sharing Loved it!
Gentle Blossom chapter 37 . 7/20/2020
I’m so glad I food this story. You captured all the characters so well. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for this amazing masterpiece. Eugene’s sarcastic commentary was so hilarious to read. And how clueless Rapunzel was about sex and live was so cute and amusing, especially Flynn having to teach her. I’ll definitely be adding this to my favorites.
2,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »