Reviews for What You Don't Know
Gentle Blossom chapter 37 . 7/20
I’m so glad I food this story. You captured all the characters so well. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for this amazing masterpiece. Eugene’s sarcastic commentary was so hilarious to read. And how clueless Rapunzel was about sex and live was so cute and amusing, especially Flynn having to teach her. I’ll definitely be adding this to my favorites.
em granger chapter 6 . 6/17
I haven't logged in to this account since 2012, lol, but I had to log in to review this and I'm only on chapter 6! I'm so glad I found this, you're such a great writer and truly capture the personalities of the characters. I cannot wait to keep reading. Thank you so much and I hope you keep writing!
Facelesswitch chapter 37 . 6/16
This was something I had no idea I needed in my life until I read it. Soooo good!
mddziedzic chapter 37 . 5/31
I absolutely love your writing and your stories. I was wondering if you have any other work besides what is on this website? You are an amazing author! Thank you!
Henry chapter 1 . 5/8
I love it!
MaxandFang101 chapter 36 . 4/18
So beautiful. I love the detail about how her veil looks like get golden hair.
MaxandFang101 chapter 35 . 4/18
Aw, Eugene is so in love. It's adorable and I love it
MaxandFang101 chapter 33 . 4/17
My heart is an overflowing mess of love
MaxandFang101 chapter 26 . 4/17
They're just so good for each other. I love them
MaxandFang101 chapter 19 . 4/15
This is too hilarious. I really need to be working right now but breaks to read this story are worth it!
MaxandFang101 chapter 16 . 4/14
God they're cute. I just love the flow of this story. Thank you for writing it!
MaxandFang101 chapter 13 . 4/13
Thank you Pascal, the true hero of this story
MaxandFang101 chapter 8 . 4/13
Thank you for sharing your self deprecating story. It made my day! This is definitely my second or third time reading and I love it more and more each time :D
Thank you for writing this nine years ago. I just dedicated a whole portion of my afternoon to this after stumbling upon it, and while I am ashamed of myself (only half-joking) this is definitely one of the best smut stories I've ever read.
Lazulite Dragon chapter 1 . 3/25
An emotional roller coaster. I truly thank you
2,427 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »