Reviews for What You Don't Know
stephy9191 chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Usually don't really write a comment but I kind of fell in love with this, "You know when you've got an itch you can't scratch and that itch just gets sexier and sexier until you find yourself talking to a horse?"
I almost died after reading that and it's only the 2nd chapter...too funny...can't wait to keep on reading.
lovely chapter 37 . 6/28/2014
This story was absolutely amazing, I love tangled and this is the perfect ending!
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 37 . 6/1/2014
Well written story! You did a great job at characterizing everyone! I'll be looking forward to more stories written by you!
IWLTxo chapter 37 . 5/14/2014
I've enjoyed this story so much! It's fun, light-hearted and written brilliantly. I think you captured the personalities of Eugene and Rapunzel perfectly. WYDK has been a pleasure to read and I look forward to revisiting it again in the future, especially because I read it way too fast.

Thanks again.
IWLTxo chapter 36 . 5/14/2014
Great wedding scene. It was everything I wanted/expected and more. Thanks again.
IWLTxo chapter 35 . 5/14/2014
This story is genius, especially because of the way it's written. Thank you so much for writing this. I can now officially hail this story as my favourite Disney fanfic ever.
IWLTxo chapter 28 . 5/14/2014
I'm so sorry I've gone so long without reviewing. I'm really enjoying this story! Great job. You've captured Flynn's character brilliantly.
ClosetRomanticSockpuppet chapter 37 . 5/12/2014
I stumbled across this story by accident and what began as a simple curiosity turned out to be a real experience.
I like your writing style. I like how easy it is to follow, how you don't waste too much time on the surroundings but instead focus on the characters. I thought it felt very real, surprisingly so, and you've taken the characters and lifted them to a whole new levels with details and habits and faults.
The one thing that I did notice now and then was the sudden shifting of point of views. While most of it is from Eugene's point of view, there are paragraphs where this suddenly changes which, in my opinion, disrupt the easy and natural flow of the story.
All in all, I like how this story is about more than just sex and yet still let it be one of the main themes. I've found not just Eugene and Rapunzel particularly well written, in character and relatable, but I think you've inserted Max and Pascal (and their riddiculously human-like behaviours) really well into the story.
All in all it was a very enjoyable story. I can't wait to start reading other things you might have written.
petite fleur chapter 37 . 4/26/2014
Oh my God ! What a wonderful and incredible story ! Bravo and congratulations for your talent !
July Storms chapter 37 . 4/26/2014
I saw this recommended on Tumblr. I admit that I don't generally hang out in Disney fandoms, least of all Tangled fandom, but next week is finals week and I felt the need to read a fun story. So here I am. I read this in two days (since reading makes me sleepy), and I just wanted to drop a review to say that this is a great story. I love that it's so heartfelt; one moment I was laughing, and the next I was feeling for the characters. Color me impressed. :)

That said, I'm also impressed at the speed with which this thing was written. I found errors in spelling/typos/wrong words being used, but overall the quality was wonderful. (And typos happen, so whatever.) I think my favorite part of this was how well you got into Eugene's mind; he really felt like he had a genuine personality here, which was...well, fresh, I guess!

Thank you for sharing this fun story. ;)
feathersnow chapter 37 . 4/23/2014
I saw a list of reccomended fanfics on Tumblr, and one of it was yours. And the reader who reccommended it commented that she "Devoured" your story in 2-3 days. Me? ONE NIGHT! I couldn't stop reading it. It was freakin hysterical. I had to stop myself from laughing because my roommate was sleeping, but this is so good! This catches the true personalities and characteristics of our beloved couple. I LOVED the chapter when Rapunzel went to the Snuggly Duckling asking the terrified hooligans is there more to just kissing. The smut very slow compared tomany other fics, but this is more meaningful until the end. i can see their relationship growing very strongly and makesme dream of my future husband to be like Eugene. This is so well written. THANK YOU for writing this HILARIOUS ROMANCE STORY. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/16/2014
Your story is simply amazing so far( andI'm sure the rest will be too) alas I need to sleep! Until tommorow! :D
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 37 . 4/13/2014
This is the third time in reading this story and quite frankly, best Tangled fanfiction ever. EVER. And possibly the best smut fic.
tanseynz chapter 37 . 3/28/2014
Love it! Hysterical, but in a lot of ways true to the film and the main characters in it. Your development of the king and queen was wonderful - added a whole new dimension.
LVB chapter 37 . 3/23/2014
I probably shouldn't have enjoyed this, but I did! You captured Eugene's voice perfectly.
2,291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »