Reviews for What You Don't Know
SIM99 chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
The author's note caused me to sponatiously expire.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Nope, that's it. I'm dead.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Oh my gosh. Haha this is priceless!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
What a great idea for a story :)
PureSmoulder chapter 37 . 2/26/2014
This plus the fanfic 'Don't Freak Out' is pretty much the best headcanon for Tangled there is. Truly a marvelous read.
PureSmoulder chapter 34 . 2/26/2014
God, the relationship between Rapunzel and Eugene is just so amazing and unique. The most fun part of reading this chapter is imagining Rapunzel belting out Eugene's verse in 'I've got a Dream.'.
PureSmoulder chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
I just realised Rapunzel hasn't really been angry a lot in the film. Sure there was that one spat with Gothel but it wasn't really that long.
Mini Nicka chapter 37 . 2/25/2014
Excellent story I couldn't put it down
balai chapter 24 . 2/21/2014
Not gonna lie; this chapter inspired me. I now have a litter of snow kittens in the two feet of snow in my front yard.
Anonymous chapter 37 . 2/18/2014
This was just absolutely beautiful! ;;
Ellinell chapter 37 . 2/5/2014
I really enjoyed this story. You're so great at characterizing Flynn and you have definitely piqued my interest in Rapunzel/Flynn stories! Thanks for writing.
anlmoon chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
This is a very great in depth story. All the characters are great so are the interactions
sydrians chapter 37 . 1/28/2014
what the fuck this was amazing smut amazing characterisation basically amazing everything bless you
Gabriel's Trumpet chapter 37 . 1/20/2014
The sexual content is worked wonderfully into the story, never placed in just to titillate, always contributing as a demonstration of their relationship, and the overall story is superb. Honestly, the one issue I have with it is a few grammar mistakes.

Stupendous job.
yaya94 chapter 37 . 1/19/2014
You have no clue how many times I've read this fanfic of yours . Too many times lets just say, and you know what? I'll probably read the whole thing again. You just captured Eugene and Rapunzel so perfectly, it felt like this could be canon stuff in the Tangled universe. Your writing is amazing , I love so many of your other fanfics as well and gahd I hope you upload new Tangled stuff in the future . A girl can hope :D thank you so much for sharing such an amazing fan fiction and hands down you are on my top authors list. Your awesome!
2,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »