Reviews for What You Don't Know
twice the rogue chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
twice the rogue chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Rapunzel's bust thoughts are hilarious.
Tanairy Cornelio chapter 37 . 11/11/2013
Great story! :)
Langus chapter 37 . 11/6/2013
God, that was amazing! Bravo, good Sir, bravo! A thoroughly enjoyable read from start to finish.
LuxKen27 chapter 37 . 11/3/2013
Two separate people directed me to your story when I sent out a call asking for some smut-spiration. I was hesitant at first, given the length of the fic and the fact that I've never seen the movie, and know nothing about it beyond what one can pick up from Tumblr. But, I have it a try and I'm glad I did, because after the first couple of chapters, I was thoroughly hooked :) I, too, was caught stifling many a laugh during my lunch hour, because you managed to strike a great balance between the smutty stuff and the humor, and then the drama/angst/happy ending.

So basically, I came for the sexytimes and stayed for the romance, and came to care about characters I hadn't given a second thought to before. Well done, my friend!

(And yes, in case you were wondering, the smut-spiration worked - both for me, and for one of the aforementioned friends who sent me to this story. So thanks!)
MoonKent chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Oh, my gosh, the conversation between Eugene and Maximus was pure epic-ness! Except for the part where I'm reading it at work, and my co-worker is giving me strange looks every time I have to stifle a laugh. But that's a minor issue.
Mechanosapience chapter 37 . 10/30/2013
Wow... You managed to make this both adorable and incredibly hot, and even threw in a hefty helping of angst for good measure. This was amazing.
RosieB chapter 37 . 10/29/2013
This was precious! I read it all in two days and lost a lot of sleep - very worth it. Thanks for writing!
Atiaran chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Great story! Rapunzel is cute and Flynn / Eugene is dashing-together they are adorable! Eugene's gradual realization that he doesn't need to be "That Guy" anymore is also well done. One of the best Tangled stories I've read.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/28/2013
I don't think I can explain all the things that make this story so wonderful. I know it has to do with the steamy parts and the humor and how I'm able to visualize what's happening because of your amazing writing. But, there's more to it. So much more.

Thank you for the incredible tale.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/28/2013
That was beautiful!
cellostargalactica chapter 37 . 10/28/2013
I'm not so great at this whole reviewing thing, but I just had to drop you a note to let you know how much I enjoyed this! I was home sick today, thoroughly miserable, and this story turned a rotten day into a lot of fun. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
What happened? :(
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
Your writing is so effortless! I am incredibly envious of how easy you make it seem.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/26/2013