Reviews for What You Don't Know
ludossarah chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Bahahahahahaha. I loved the end story lol
CutieSOS chapter 37 . 10/13/2013
this was so great
HecatonchiresLM chapter 37 . 10/11/2013
Warm, sweet and sexy :D
Archangel of Persia chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Absolutely loved this. So well written, well done :)
farmgirl1964 chapter 37 . 9/30/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing it.
alorindanya chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Can I just say I am enjoying this story. It is so well written to the characters. It is so sweet and the best version of this plot I have seen. I like how you have taken the time for the steps forward and back of her learning and getting over her worries. And there are still 31 chapters to go!
Eclipse1234 chapter 37 . 9/23/2013
wow this was amazing
TheHallow chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
ohmygod, you are such a beautiful writer. I'm almost crying, and it takes a lot to make me almost cry! That wife better love you! god damn it...
TheHallow chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I'm extremely jealous of your wife. If she doesn't know how lucky she is to have such a man like you, then please let her know!
TheHallow chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
This is a huge guilty pleasure. You make Repunzel such a child! She's worse than a virgin! But at the same time it's so realistic! Because a girl who has been stuck in a tower her whole life doesn't know these things! ARG! It's embarrassing to read but at the same time its enjoyable! I feel so guilty!
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Not-so-sinister half brother. Still a good chapter :D
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Omigod, I just realised this story was in present tense. How did I not notice that?
Still loving it all, especially Eugene's sinister, legitimate half-brother.
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
X'D Laughing through this whole chapter. Poor Eugene. Well-written, though, all of it. :)
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
"You know when you've got an itch you can't scratch and that itch just gets sexier and sexier until you find yourself talking to a horse?" I LOVE this story. Brilliant writing. XD Rapunzel is just so innocent and corruptible, love your characterisations.
bt2 chapter 4 . 8/27/2013