Reviews for What You Don't Know
So good!
splattermusic chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
update! And fast!
WitchyCloudpine chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
LOVE IT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I can't get enough of this story.
Wittgen chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
What a good chapter. The changing of perspectives is absurdly effective. From Eugene's view, there's all this self doubt and uncertainty and denial and hurt from not being able to be loved despite truly loving someone for the first time. There's all this stuff, but it's not belabored. It's just sitting in the background informing how he sees things. So when I saw Walter kissing Rapunzel from Eugene's eyes, I felt two things. Walter should be painfully murdered, and Rapunzel and Eugene's relationship must not mean what Eugene thinks it means. What he wants it to mean.

And then in this chapter we see it from Rapunzel's eyes and it's terrifying and heartbreaking. Walter is assaulting her and she doesn't have any kind of emotional framework to understand what is happening or why it's so abhorrent. It made me think about rape culture. It made me want Walter to die super a lot.

And then it switched back to Flynn it was back to the humor and frustration and the tragic misunderstandings. Bravo man. I don't know how this story keeps getting better. By any sane metric, it should have peaked at the Snuggly Duckling chapter. Thanks for continuing to write.
LinkandZeldaForever0329 chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
this story is like crack. and a gift sent down from the heavens. you always update at the perfect times for me to read. you write them in complete character, never ooc. i love this story so much. :D
Melpomene melancholica chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
I seriously thought there was gonna be blood, so it was like a board to the back of my head when he went the opposite way. Of course, it's the in-character thing to do! I'm sure Eugene will thank Maximus, too, in a more rational mind frame.

Tsk, tsk. At least the queen made progress with her. D:

Looking forward to more.
intriguedndhb chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
ahh! majorly disliking Walter here, but my first concern is clearing up the confusion between Eugene and Blondie (better than "zel", or maybe that's just my dislike seeping through)

Please UPDATE ASAP, don't keep the 2601 reviews-writers waiting XD

P.S. love the conversations between Pascal/Rapunzel & Eugene/Max!
Jo-freaking chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
That is so sweeeeeet! Max cares about Eugene, that is amazing.

I really love this story

I'm hoping for another update VUUURY soon
4EyedBlonde chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Well OBVIOUSLY Eugene's facial hair is superior. And Walter needs to get his face kicked in. Like, soon. GO EUGENE.
Fabulist chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
I think that's a really creative way of starting to explain love to Rapunzel - someone who just lets you cry is someone who loves you.

You did a great job with the anger/hurt/tension in this, it was really palpable.

I like how Eugene's frustration at his uselessness in the castle shows through in his line about just waiting around until Rapunzel needs something.

Definitely looking forward to seeing how this is resolved!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Well, I guess it's better that Eugene doesn't try to kill Walter. Maybe. But please tell me that he gets what's coming to him. And that it's slow and painful. And even though there were no slow and painful deaths like I was hoping, this chapter was really good and I loved the part with Rapunzel and the Queen. :D And Maximus is my new favorite.
fantasylover4evr chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
lol you got max nailed down. i just wish they'd talk to each other and sort this mess out!
1000GreenSun chapter 12 . 12/19/2010
Aww, poor Rapunzel! And poor Flynn. I hope they get things worked out :(

Loved the Queen though! Awesome as always, can't wait for more!
Proud to be Contradicting chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Well, that was... Unpleasant.

I sincerely hope that Euguene burns the captain over a roaring fire like the pig he is.
4EyedBlonde chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
WHAT. OH MAN EUGENE IS GOING TO *MURDER* WALTER. (And I have no problem with that.) /Waits patiently for the next chapter
2,249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »