Reviews for What You Don't Know
technologik chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
HAHA! I definitely didn't see that one coming...
Philomenka chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
When this story first started I really thought it was going to be strictly a smutty story about teaching Rapunzel about sex, but this is so much more than that. She's learning about love and all of her feelings for her real family. I love this!
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
luved it! more!
AgiVega chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
My favourite chapter EVER! So sweet, so cute, so... heartmelting! And the way Pascal winked at the end... that was priceless! :)
Valentine Satiguss chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
It's probably been two years since I last read anything on , much less review.

I'm reviewing as well as subscribing to you because your writing is purely spectacular.

I watched Tangled just two days ago and I had the same questions of "what happens next" with how Eugene and Rapunzel's relationship would develop, what with her being in a tower all her life. I hoped for someone to explore this idea and low and behold, I came across your fic. I want to say that I've spent the good half of this morning reading What You Don't Know.

It's wonderful. I love Eugene's point of view and his change in character. I like your characterizations of everyone in general.

It is with hope that I wish you a Merry Christmas and a speedy update (with perhaps another chapter?). Well, one can hope.

You write like a pro. I still can't believe you're a guy who writes so well and is on . Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
The Violent Tomboy chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
Pascal wins the Internet.

And so do you. -
starsinthesky LJ chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
I have to say, I didn't think much of this movie and my first reaction was one of disbelief when I saw this fic recommended over at het_reccers on LiveJournal. And then I started reading out of sheer curiosity and was totally hooked. This is iwonderful/i. You've really captured the tone and characters of the movie while fleshing everything out so that it's both believable and, it turns out, definitely more interesting than the film was. Well done! Can't wait for more.
CocoRocks chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
awe this is so cute. I'm glad everything worked out between them. Down with Walter. He should be hung, drawn, and quartered.
Owl Emporium chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
Oh damn. Pascal is a freakin' genius. He should try taking over the world xD hahaha. Great job! I loved this so far. Update soon! (: I love the Queen, she's too awesome. :D
ProfessorSpork chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
Win, Pascal! Though I gotta say, Eugene definitely missed an opportunity to have the monogamy talk, or at least a "when people kiss you, you don't HAVE to kiss them back, it's not a question of being rude" talk.
KiraJenLove chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
LOL "Bad-freakin'-ass"!

Awww, they made up...can't wait to see how it turns out!
Lilypipo chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Haha, Pascal is so smart! I'm happy they are together again. Wonder what Eugene is going to say to the captain... Hope you update soon!
Celcius chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Pascal: 4

Eugene: 0

:D Sooo awesome, but you had me worried! I thought Pascal was really gonna kick it. 8[ But I seriously cannot WAIT to see what's gonna happen with our dear Walter. :3
skyisthelimit chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAH I love you Pascal :)

But someone really needs to explain a few things to Rapunzel, so she won't rip herself up over something like this again (I mean the kiss thing, not the Pascal-kind-of-almost-but-not-really-dying thing.) Poor girl, someone just needed to explain to her that she's SUPPOSED to feel grossed out by the b*stard captain's kiss, especially when she has Eugene to compare to ;)
katiegirl101199 chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Aww. That was so cute! And so smart of Pascal! Yay, things are all fixed between Rapunzel and Eugene. Great chapter! :)
2,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »