Reviews for What You Don't Know
LMAO! Pascal to the rescue! Gotta love that little guy! XD
anonymous chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Aww, Pascal is such a cutie. Update! :D
izzylane chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Yes! Love the manipulative lizard. It's actually pretty true to Disney to have the animals (lizard and horse, respectively) interfere and help out, so I see what you did there.

Enjoying this so much. Thanks for the update. :)
Darkhorse666 chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
PASCAL. I FREAKING LOVE PASCAL. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Okay, I'm done. Sorry. I'm just so HAPPY that they're over that whole thing. I would have DIED if he left. DIED DIED DIED DIED IN A DARK HOLE FULL OF SPIDERS. ...Well, maybe not spiders. Spiders are SCARY. Anyway, good job! I approve of this whole business! And I'm extremely impressed that you can update every day.
Ceiphied Knight chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
This is why Pascal is my bro. Amazing!
1000GreenSun chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Ahaha, I LOVE Pascal! Haha, this was super cute! Loved the little confession at the end.

And I love these daily updates! You are amazing! Cant wait for more! (:
Jack Mirembe chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Alright, I just got through the whole thing. It's fantastic. You've got a great way of writing descriptively without going into graphic detail (if that makes any sense). I've really enjoyed this so far and can't wait to read more.
Eries86 chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
I've been reading since chapter 4 came out and now, every night I'm looking forward to the next installation! The way you keep the integrity of the characters is astounding! Keep it up!
name chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Just so you know, I will never be able to watch this movie again without finding Walter to be a huge creeper. D: I hope you give Flynn the opportunity to beat his ass, just once.
peanutbutterer chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Oh wow. You're hilarious. Right down to the author's notes.

Very well-written fic. It's perfectly in character and wildly entertaining, all while being genuine and honest and complex.

You keep presenting ideas that I hadn't considered but now can't imagine unaddressed - her innocence, his insecurity, etc.

Very much looking forward to more.
aangismyhomie chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
WOW. This is one of the best Tangled stories I've read! My mom recommended it to be, I looked it up, and read the whole thing straight through without stopping. Please continue, this is well done in almost every respect (the only mistakes being a typo here or there, but that happens to everyone including me)and I really want to hear the conclusion!
KiraJenLove chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Oooooooo! Trouble in paradise! But making up after a fight is the best part... ;)
Belfast Docks chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
The beauty of your story comes from the perfect balance of writing: always interesting, never heavy. I've noticed that a lot of Tangled fanfiction is excessively detailed (and hey, I confess I've done it before, too) to the point I get bored. No boredom here, though! I love how you've focused onRapunzel's lack of general knowledge and quest to learn. Great job; can't wait to read more.
celtic-flicka chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
really enjoying this!
heyitskristi chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Poor Eugene! I love the banter between him and Max. I also liked the queen and Rapunzel's scene. Love is just letting someone cry or rant until they're okay again. I hope Rapunzel figures out that she really loves Eugene! I'm glad he didn't leave. That part was my favorite of this chapter-so angsty.
2,278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »