Reviews for What You Don't Know
wsxokn chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Different, but I think I like it.
BlackCatWithARat chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
You are an excellent writer. I am very impressed. I greatly appreciate the fact that you also focus on the relationship and emotions behind Rapunzel and Eugene's actions. It makes your writing that much more enjoyable. Reading the last few chapters makes me curious to see what you would make of Eugene being the one needed the comforting. Rapunzel seems to turn to him quite often, and I wonder how she would react to him needing her in the same way. Just a thought. Regardless, I look forward to your next chapter with (literally) bated breath.
Anonymity is a wonderful thing chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Please excuse me while I go cry tears of joy. Someone finally wrote it! I've been thinking of this scenario ever since I saw Tangled, and someone was thinking the same thing!

Your wife must think it's hilarious how there are people out here obsessively reading this. (Just me? PAH! Obviously not.)

This is so deliciously wonderful that I have been checking back every day to see if you have posted a new chapter. Alas, nothing yet! ;) Please do enjoy your holiday, however, and when you can, grace us with your words again. Clearly, we like them.

A lot.

Uh...Gonna go take a cold shower. Thanks again, Mr.-
DuchessofSomar chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
.you are an AMAZING writer!Sweet baby jesus you MUST WRITE MORE! and soon!Update god damnit! I NEED MORRREEEEEEE!3 :D
aeri-diablo chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
This is adorable and sexy all at the same time. Keep up the awesome, plz!
emeralda363 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
OMG! That was so awkward, it made me laugh!
Alba Nix chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
I feel very bad for reading this. I don't know how you managed to make it so... DISNEY. I really don't. It's got all the charming fluff and awful but hilarious comedy of Disney... just with sex in it. And it's not even unreadable (I usually can't read it) AND it's STILL Disney-funny.

(The characterisation's also great, by the way. It's an actual CREDIBLE story but its point is to add smut to Rapunzel? Major kudos, really.)

I appreciate tight schedules EXTREMELY, but I hope you update soon... for the Disney-funny bits? XDDD
Alba Nix chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
"The meaning of the smolder."

I think I died right there!
dramabanana chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
amazing...just amazing
Blonde Shadowcat chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
This is GREAT so far! I'm only halfway through the story, but my goodness, you're pretty darn great at captivating your audience! I'm loving it!
Aelibia chapter 14 . 12/27/2010
DEAR GOD HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US LIKE THIS? AHHHH.
KamikazeCreamPuff chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
This story's adorable. What a great idea, and so well done. _
BlackCatWithARat chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
"Something has died," Hookhand says knowingly. "Something in Rider's pants."

That line made me laugh out loud. I came for the smut but I stayed for the excellent writing. Bravo.
Aelibia chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Sweet mother of God, I am in love with this already. Hot damn.
An Anonymous Fan Reader chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I love how you, a man- a physics teacher, even- are writing a fanfiction about a Disney princess. And her boyfriend. I find this hilarious and exciting, and would probably make me want to read your work even if your writing was mediocre and made me yawn. Fortunately, your writing is NOT mediocre and NEVER makes me yawn. I'll tell you what it is. It's funny, it's witty, and it makes me smile at the computer. {I must look insane.}

Chapter 3 is my favorite, of course. It made me actually laugh. And I never laugh. At anything. Not movies, books, whatever. This very line right here:

"She loves the Snuggly Duckling and they love her back. It's so good to have friends! Yay!"

Okay. Enough happy ranting. I know I'm probably just going to be tossed aside as one of the obsessed mob of fans, which I totally am. But let me just tell you that this fanfiction is hilarious and romantic without being too heavy or lovey-dovey. You totally deserve all of these reviews.

I LOVE this fanfiction. Keep up the good work! I hope these chapters never end! :D
2,369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »