Reviews for What You Don't Know
BlondieSheep chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Just don't let anyone find your dirty little art book, Rapunzel! That was too hilarious, especially with the random Pascal drawing taking up a page.
BlondieSheep chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
Oh wow... that was... fantastic. Damn, that was good!
BlondieSheep chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Eugene pretending to be asleep is priceless!
The Siege chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
NOOOOOOOO DON'T STOP OMG YUCK HOW DISGUSTING IF I WERE RAPUNZEL I'D BE UTTERLY REPULSED THAT AN OLD GEEZER WAS INTERESTED IN ME AND KISSING ME YUCK BUT THEN AGAIN I'M NOT AS INNOCENT AS HER...ANYHOOZERS, KEEP WRITING AND UPDATE SOON, THOUGH YOU PROBABLY WILL, CONSIDERING YOUR ONGOING VIGILANCE IN POSTING CHAPTERS 1 TO 11. YOU, SIR, ARE AMAZING. I WORSHIP YOU. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE WRITE MORE! I'LL BE WAITING! 3 EUGENExRAPUNZEL FOREVER 3333
EverafterDemigodGallagherCahil chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
REALLY? A FREAKING CLIFFHANGER? I Love this story though!11 I love how you kept everyone in charachter and how you madethe king and queen.
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
WHAT?
pixiedust 17 chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
I loooove this story :) keep writing! I'm ready to see the captain get his butt whooped by Flynn.
AgiVega chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Ew, the captain and Rapunzel? How disgusting is that?

I liked the queen's dialogue with Eugene, btw. I wish Rapunzel would finally realise she truly loves Eugene...
Penga chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Shit just got real.

You have more or less ruined my entire day because now this cloud of worry will be hovering over my head as I wonder how Eugene will react to this recent development and likewise whether or not Rapunzel will return the captain's advances.

As always, I'll be waiting with baited breath for the next chapter.
heyitskristi chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
You are spoiling us with these daily updates! I'm in awe. I love that this chapter was a nice break from the physical aspect of their relationship and focuses on the basic details like monogamy. Haha.

I hope Eugene kicks some captain butt, because even if Rapunzel didn't know any better, the captain certainly should. Gosh.
BlondieSheep chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Oh geez, nuts and bolts! And thus the birds and the bees talk begins! :)
LinkandZeldaForever0329 chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
okay. usually id be like 'eh, he just leaned in for it and Rapunzel hasn't pulled away yet due to the end of the chapter.' but remembering eugene's discussion with the queen and how maybe she doesnt know the difference between the types of love someone can have for someone.

poor eugene. :(
greenk chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
You, Sir, are my hero. And I loved this story so much that I went and perused your fanfiction bio like a stalker. And somehow, the fact that you are indeed male made reading this fanfic even better. Hopefully you don't find it too offensive that I had assumed the writer of this story was a woman until the most recent chapter. I'm sorry that I was so close minded.

And, yes, I truly do hope that did not offend you because I really, really want another chapter. And you've been really good about the updating, so I thought I'd leave you a massive review telling you what an awesome story you've written here that has nurtured my recent Tangled obsession, but somehow I've diverged.

Anywho, I've even added your story to my email alerts now, so you must continue! I mean, that was a serious cliff hanger. I need to find out if Eugene kicks the captain's sorry ass. No, more importantly, if Rapunzel kicks the captain's sorry ass. Which I would LOVE to see.

And now I realize that this is turning into more of a long PM than a review, so I'll cut it short(er).

You, Sir, are my hero. Please update soon.

-Rochelle (Green)
CocoRocks chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
dun, dun DUN
Joe chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Dude, I owe you big time. I'll be honest: Before today I'd never read a fanfiction in my life, and aside from the fact that it's gotten the wife and kid out of my hair for a couple hours almost every day for the last three weeks, I really don't care about Tangled.

That said, my normally shy and passive wife has been rather, um... aggressive. Insanely aggressive. And also, unusually secretive about her computer use. Closing windows when I walk into the room, frantically checking as if she's expecting something new, all very suspicious. Thinking that perhaps it was about my Christmas gift, I checked the history. Nothing too interesting, mostly facebook and the usual mom sites, but then there was this, visited at least half a dozen times throughout the day.

I'll admit that my first thought was WTF, but this is definitely what's gotten into my wife. So, I have to thank you. (And, of course, hope she doesn't read this.) I sincerely hope this story never ends, and if there was some way to send you a beer over the internet, I'd send you a whole damn brewery.
2,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »