Reviews for What You Don't Know
EverafterDemigodGallagherCahil chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Oh, Pascal. You sly dog.
Meibao chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Pascal is my hero 3 Wonderful, now all we need is Eugene to beat the captain senseless.
RedBrunja chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
This was fabulous and EXACTLY what I wanted to read after watching the movie. Seriously. At some points I literally had my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing out loud.
Melpomene melancholica chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Goooooo Pascal! XD XD XD Now if only he can serve as Eugene's second...

Happy things are clearing up between the two. :D Eager for the next installment and crossing fingers against bodily injury on Eugene and more unwanted physical contact on Blondie. Hehe.
Penga chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Heh, very clever. I'm glad that some things were resolved, and I'm especially glad that Pascal was just acting to pull Rapunzel and Eugene back together. It would have been pretty crushing to read about the little guy's death.

Do you feel like an internet celebrity yet with all of these reviews? ;]
Syb3rStrife chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
LMAO! Pascal to the rescue! Gotta love that little guy! XD
anonymous chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Aww, Pascal is such a cutie. Update! :D
izzylane chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Yes! Love the manipulative lizard. It's actually pretty true to Disney to have the animals (lizard and horse, respectively) interfere and help out, so I see what you did there.

Enjoying this so much. Thanks for the update. :)
Darkhorse666 chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
PASCAL. I FREAKING LOVE PASCAL. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Okay, I'm done. Sorry. I'm just so HAPPY that they're over that whole thing. I would have DIED if he left. DIED DIED DIED DIED IN A DARK HOLE FULL OF SPIDERS. ...Well, maybe not spiders. Spiders are SCARY. Anyway, good job! I approve of this whole business! And I'm extremely impressed that you can update every day.
Ceiphied Knight chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
This is why Pascal is my bro. Amazing!
1000GreenSun chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
Ahaha, I LOVE Pascal! Haha, this was super cute! Loved the little confession at the end.

And I love these daily updates! You are amazing! Cant wait for more! (:
Jack Mirembe chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Alright, I just got through the whole thing. It's fantastic. You've got a great way of writing descriptively without going into graphic detail (if that makes any sense). I've really enjoyed this so far and can't wait to read more.
Eries86 chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
I've been reading since chapter 4 came out and now, every night I'm looking forward to the next installation! The way you keep the integrity of the characters is astounding! Keep it up!
name chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Just so you know, I will never be able to watch this movie again without finding Walter to be a huge creeper. D: I hope you give Flynn the opportunity to beat his ass, just once.
peanutbutterer chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
Oh wow. You're hilarious. Right down to the author's notes.

Very well-written fic. It's perfectly in character and wildly entertaining, all while being genuine and honest and complex.

You keep presenting ideas that I hadn't considered but now can't imagine unaddressed - her innocence, his insecurity, etc.

Very much looking forward to more.
2,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 123 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 143 .. Last Next »