Reviews for What You Don't Know
Anna Marie Raven chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
OMG, this is going to be the best "the Talk" ever.
KiraJenLove chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Awww, that was very sweet! It was nice to see her thinking everything through...

You could have left out the word "evolutionary", though. It's an incentive to reproduce, but it has nothing to do with evolution (I don't believe in evolution, anyway). Not to mention, that theory wouldn't even have existed during the time period this takes place in, so it wouldn't have been in the books of the time.

I liked this more "bittersweet" chapter - it sets the stage for more conversations between Eugene and Rapunzel. Well done!
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
This is SO CUTE.
Wittgen chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
That was extremely cute and fuzzy. There was some definite funny in there too, but the fluffy goodness was what stood out to me this chapter. Well done, and thanks again for writing.
Fabulist chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
You always seem to update when I am up late working on papers... bless you.

I adored this chapter, as usual! My favorite line:

"On the other hand he hasn't seen very much of her lately and there's a reason she shouldn't be slinking into his room at night, and that reason is awesome"

HA! Oh the reason is awesome. I love your version of Eugene.

I also love that he's glad she didn't ask about the bracelets, and that they're trying to tempt him to steal, and that he taught her to pick locks.

I also love that a penis is too silly to draw. It really is. In fact that entire reading "conversation" was fantastic.

I like that you make Rapunzel naive but still somehow her age. I am having a really hard time with that.

and I like that Flynn is horrified and happy at the same time about the idea of a family 3

Maybe 6 will come out tomorrow while I am writing my next paper... :)

Great job!
pure.trance chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Best ever! I can't wait for the next chapter, I hope you update soon!
Densharr chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
You know, this story is adorable. I mean, I haven't even seen the movie (yet) and I still love it.
name chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
i can't even deal with how amazing this fic is. kudos to you, OP.

"Do you have any idea how hot you are right now?"

"I don't know what that means!"

CocoRocks chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
wow. that was awesome.
Trate chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
LOL great and funny so far! Can't wait to read rest!
Penga chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
You're a despicable human being for writing this, and I'm a despicable human being for enjoying it so damn much.

That said, please continue asap.
katyfaise chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
I feel like such a bad person reading this. And I feel like an even worse person because I enjoy it so much. I absolutely love this fic.
Alexithimia chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Ah! It... it ended! I need more... must. have. more... *crawls on hands and knees towards the wellspring of smut, reaches for it* It's so close...

Please oh please update soon! :)
Meganlovesjb chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
love this storyyy! why wont there be a lemon chapter?
KiraJenLove chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
This was hilarious!

I was ROFLMAO at "I found the dead thing in your pants".

That was great! Looking forward to the next chappie! :D