Reviews for What You Don't Know
AgiVega chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Sweet! I was drinking tea and I nearly spit it on the screen when I read this part:

"Something has died," Hookhand says knowingly. "Something in Rider's pants."

Rapunzel looks down at Eugene's lap in horror as if expecting to see the outline of a deceased squirrel or a dead dove.

I hope you continue soon!
keikopanda102 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Yaaay! I'm so glad I decided to story alert this. It's getting really good!
Fabulist chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Amazing chapter!

Things I love

-Flynn, perfect characterization, I love it. I just don't know how you make him seem caring and so completely himself at the same time. I'm really impressed! You've set the bar for depicting Flynn dauntingly high for any of us who want to try our hand!

-Rapunzel looking at Flynn's pants like there is a dead thing inside... hahaha!

-Flynn being called a man whore, I laughed out loud

-Flynn's discomfort is so adorable.

And just one note: it's Je ne sais quoi. Or maybe you were just going for phonetics? *shrug*

Looking forward to chapter 4!
2lazy2sign-in chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
next chapter

right now

pleeeeaaaaseee!

make it happen captain

i leave my browser up on this site just because i check for your update a sad amount of times...
CocoRocks chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Halarious :)
Mika60 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
This is absolutely BRILLIANT. I love that you're a guy and yet you have, in my humble opinion, written the best Tangled fanwork out there by far! What a hilarious yet intriguing exploration into the psyche of both characters - one that even those of us older fans can really appreciate (And understand, haha).

Kudos to your wife for convincing you to do this! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
LOL I was laughing so hard at the 3rd chapte XD

I loved how you captured Rapunzel's innocence in this fic. She's been locked in a tower her whole life and it's extremely unlikely for someone like Gothel to tell her anything about sexual stuff, and I find it awkward for Flynn/Eugine to teach her, and her parents seem very unwilling.

But BTW, in Flynn and Rapunzel's first kiss they are sorta frenching by the end XD
Miana chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
Oh this chapter was GOLD. XD

Fantastic job! I can't wait for more!
theoncomingsulk chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
lol i love how Rapunzel is so naive :) update soon!
Wittgen chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
This chapter was hilarious. I chortled nigh constantly throughout the thing. It's like you were topping yourself every other line. I would think that there was no way what I just read wouldn't be the best line of the chapter, and then bam! even funnier line. Bravo. Bravo.

I enjoyed the other chapters too, but this is a cut above.
eron chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
longer chapters! lol. this is kinda funny.
LinkandZeldaForever0329 chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Fantastic!
Wittgen chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I think this is a very good mix of things. Emotional uncertainty, erotica, fluffy goodness, and humor are the ones that stand out to me. I'm liking it a lot.
OMGitsEMILY chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Oh my goodness! This story is absolutely perfect! I was going to attempt something along these lines, but I'm glad I didn't, because I couldn't have done it half as good as you have. Yes, I know, I should be ashamed of myself, but I'm kind of past the point of caring by this point. Reading too much fanfiction will do that to you.

Anyway, I'm intrigued to see how this talk with the guys at the Snuggly Ducking will go. It should definitely be... interesting.

Please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to read more!
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh Rapunzel...I...I don't like where this is going. And by that, I mean for you and Flynn (embarrassment wise), which translates to I love where this is going for me, cause I'm sadistic like that. This was honestly the first thing that came to mind mind after the movie, pardon my bluntness, but obviously...sexual awakening for Rapunzel (irony if/when you read the original fairytale) can't be anything but awkward considering her sheltered childhood. This fanfic still manages to be tasteful with a nice sprinkling of smut. Look forward to more!
2,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 136 143 144 145 146 147 .. Last Next »