Reviews for What You Don't Know
IceSiren89 chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Excellent chapter. I hope that you show a little bit of Eugene in etiquette lessons - that has the potential for hilarity.

And I just want to say that I for one am not bothered by your anachronisms. I mean, it's fanfiction. We're already suspending reality quite a bit here. A little more won't hurt.
KiraJenLove chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
A good interlude between chappies 6 and 8. Waiting for the next! :)
lifesend chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
Best. line. ever. : "because she has given up on the encyclopedia ever since it failed to tell her what a whore was"

ROTFLMAO!
name chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
i came.
Fabulist chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
HA! The queen is badass! Love the backstory and how she talks, you do a good job varying different speech patterns.

I like that Flynn is hung up on this. It's sweet and endearing.

I like how Rapunzel can ask such blunt questions (when when when?) and get away with it, lucky girl.

I had also thought about Flynn's worry that she only likes him because he's been basically her only option. I might also address it. The idea of her with the Stabbington brothers is pretty hilarious. (I'm not going to address that).

The anachronisms don't bother me. There are anachronisms aplenty in the film (or do faraway kingdoms carry standard ibanez guitars...?) and that your plot doesn't depend on them.

Chapter 8 chapter 8!
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Best chapter ever! Hehehehehe
CocoRocks chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Good chapter again. I love the conversation with the queen.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
Finally! Ive got the story i was looking for! Thank you i love u no seriously i do!
pure.trance chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Fantastic as usual, also check your inbox in regards to my previous review, I sent you a message reply since I didn't know how else to do so...the summary is basically this: my bad, sorry!
Insane Dragoness chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
great story! keep up the good work! _
val2244 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
awesome as usual! looking forward to the next update! hope they work it out because he seemed a little depressed at the end there.

also i know that they actually DID have condoms then! and maybe not the whole genetic theory books but that didn't phase me lol who cares? nothing worth criticizing here.

I neeeeeed more so keep it going!
Puma chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
What a good start! And so true, I can imagine that! :)
Harmony102 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Awesome. Just one thing; Eugene CLEARLY sings. I can see the light? Singing! XD
4EyedBlonde chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
OHOHOHO FINALLY SOME ACTION~! This is so wonderfully written. I admire your ability to keep everyone in character. I can't wait for the next installment!
meganlynnxo chapter 6 . 12/14/2010