Reviews for What You Don't Know
cute chapter 33 . 5/31
This is undoubtedly the best story of all the stories of any fandom ever.
raichu100 chapter 37 . 5/23
This is the second time I've read this story, and I don't remember if I left a review the first time, but I just enjoy it so thoroughly that I wanted to make sure I didn't neglect to do so this time. I love the way you write both Eugene and Rapunzel *and* all the other characters on the side (especially the queen; she is delightful!). The development of their relationship was such a joy and the ending was perfect. I'm smiling so much. Thank you for writing this. 3
TsukiNoBara chapter 6 . 4/30
'Although he has a condom made of sheep intestines and soaked in some sort of stinging chemical in his inside shirt pocket at all times, '

Historically accurate birth control? Oh, you *are* good.

(I am enjoying this in general as well, but that stood out for me, and I wanted to compliment you for it.)
Go to bed chapter 3 . 4/29
I've been binging on your profile as I just recently found that Tangled fanfiction is a thing and apparently the ship is utterly fantastic and I applaud you for making me laugh so hard that I either end up crying or it feels like I will break a rib.
She11y chapter 1 . 4/15
Wow! I've barely started this and I love it! I've seen you written so much for Tangled (yes, I've checked out your tumblr!). It'll take me a while to get through your works but I just wanted to let you know in advance that you have a new fan. :D
oh this is not good, i think he popped her cherry
eugene u fool
yes yes yes yes this is good, this makes me very happy their together and know time to kick some perverted guard's ass
oh i would have killed that damn guard
fantsyfreak chapter 37 . 2/24
Awww! This was so cute! Thank you!
fantsyfreak chapter 35 . 2/24
This is just so perfectly in character!
fantsyfreak chapter 33 . 2/24
So this is where the story name comes from!
Also, this goes well with the last line from the movie:

"...after years and years of asking; I finally said yes."
"Okay, okay! I asked her."
fantsyfreak chapter 24 . 2/23