Reviews for What You Don't Know
neshapink9 chapter 6 . 1/13
I think it's funny because we're learning genetics in my bio class this week
neshapink9 chapter 3 . 1/13
The second hand embarrassment is so real. I'm dying over here
God damnit this is the best fanfic I've EVER read!
starspangledfeels chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Oh. My. Goodness. This is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read, and I think that I died laughing about 5 minutes ago. I'm not into smutty things, but this is worth the read because it is so. damn. funny! Seriously where the heck did you get this idea?
Cloudous chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
I laughed out loud, louder than I should have at the end.
great... great... it's just awesome woah.
Wahboop chapter 37 . 11/10/2016
That was really well written, and what a beautiful rollercoaster of emotions! Your more M scenes were not overly flowery or needlessly smutty, but really nice. Thanks for writing this through!
Thevilone VR chapter 37 . 9/6/2016
AWESOME STORY!
EnsignAbby chapter 37 . 8/26/2016
Excellent read. Some of your details of their relationship such as Eugene worrying whether Rapunzel understands that romantic love is different... that was really good. Thank you so much for sharing!
TeaWithMeAtThree chapter 37 . 8/11/2016
That was truly brilliant (and wonderfully sexy.) Thank you for writing such a gem :)
TeaWithMeAtThree chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Your authors notes are just brilliant! Never fail to make me smile :) (also very much loving your story so far)
QB chapter 34 . 8/10/2016
"IVE GOT A DREEEEEEAM! IVE GOT A DREEEEAM!"
Guest chapter 33 . 8/10/2016
"Why don't we just - "

"Marry me."

"- drop the whole thing and - What?"

YAY!
QB chapter 31 . 8/10/2016
Can I tell you how much I love the queen?
Q B chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I am ashamed of myself for liking this so much.
maripaz6 chapter 37 . 7/21/2016
Wooooow! Amazing story! And totally rated M, but with an actual plot!

I really enjoyed the POV from Flynn/Eugene, and how you showed his split personality. It was really funny :) And Rapunzel, with her obliviousness and sneaking to Eugene's room, was hilarious too!

Thank you so much for this amazing story!
2,297 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »