Reviews for What You Don't Know
Mondschein Psychi chapter 37 . 3/17
holy shit this story is absolutely fantastic and GODDAMNED FUNNY and also you, sir, are hilarious as is seen in your A/Ns. also, your class must be fucking lucky to have you as their teacher though practising the smolder in said class is not recommendable because we teens cannot handle an older person who is cool. fact. also this story is literally like a continuation of the Ever After short movie thingy. I love it. also, what sound does a canon make? BOOM. did you get that? please , tell me got that.. I'll walk myself out. thank you very much ,for writing this story. you are a treasure to FanF
AndyOlympus chapter 37 . 3/7
I can't believe that I have never written you a review for this story. It is one of my favorite stories on FFN, and my absolute favorite Tangled stories. I am not sure how many times I have re-read it, but it is a lot.
You have a gift in balancing humor and romance. Your Ryder is the best, funniest, and most awesome version of Ryder I have ever read. Because of his continued development, I might even go so far to say that I like your Flynn better than the movie version. He really is the best Disney character ever, and you somehow made him even more awesome.
The misunderstanding are epic. The first scene at the Snuggly Duckling I cannot think about without laughing out loud. It was perfection. The development of these characters is so great. Your writing is fantastic. I really cannot praise you enough. Thank you for writing this.
circeanTransient chapter 29 . 2/27
Is it just me or do you like using the word 'ball' in your metaphors? no? Just my brain going insane? Ok.
BurstB chapter 37 . 1/19
Well, how to describe this story in one sentence? Easy, a long love story with absolutely no real plot (pure fluff, through and through), what for some strange reason didn't make this it any less enjoyable.

I really don't know why this was so entertaining, maybe because of the incredibly good writing style and the fact that there are few to no grammatical errors or the perennial humor and romance parts, which are perfectly balanced, but even with such a length I didn't get bored once.

Keep your great work (but maybe less lemon parts next time)
neshapink9 chapter 6 . 1/13
I think it's funny because we're learning genetics in my bio class this week
neshapink9 chapter 3 . 1/13
The second hand embarrassment is so real. I'm dying over here
God damnit this is the best fanfic I've EVER read!
starspangledfeels chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
Oh. My. Goodness. This is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever read, and I think that I died laughing about 5 minutes ago. I'm not into smutty things, but this is worth the read because it is so. damn. funny! Seriously where the heck did you get this idea?
Cloudous chapter 13 . 11/29/2016
I laughed out loud, louder than I should have at the end.
great... great... it's just awesome woah.
Wahboop chapter 37 . 11/10/2016
That was really well written, and what a beautiful rollercoaster of emotions! Your more M scenes were not overly flowery or needlessly smutty, but really nice. Thanks for writing this through!
Thevilonesfr chapter 37 . 9/6/2016
AWESOME STORY!
EnsignAbby chapter 37 . 8/26/2016
Excellent read. Some of your details of their relationship such as Eugene worrying whether Rapunzel understands that romantic love is different... that was really good. Thank you so much for sharing!
TeaWithMeAtThree chapter 37 . 8/11/2016
That was truly brilliant (and wonderfully sexy.) Thank you for writing such a gem :)
TeaWithMeAtThree chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Your authors notes are just brilliant! Never fail to make me smile :) (also very much loving your story so far)
QB chapter 34 . 8/10/2016
"IVE GOT A DREEEEEEAM! IVE GOT A DREEEEAM!"
2,316 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »