Reviews for What You Don't Know
SunRise19 chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
Hahahaha! Funny! This chapter was great! I could feel Eugine's awkwardness...man! It'll be interesting to see if she finds anything about manwhore...lol!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
Oh NOOO! Oh boy...Can you say awkward?
bishiee chapter 37 . 10/21/2017
THANKYIIUUUUUUUUUUU
bishiee chapter 13 . 10/19/2017
I LOVE PASCAL
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
baby blue eyes10 chapter 37 . 10/10/2017
Loved this story thoroughly! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/24/2017
Love this fic! The scene is so vivid, I can see it. I loved seeing our characters and hungover.

I know the focus is on Eugene and Rapunzel, but let me say that I love the Queen. She is so scary and fun! You did a great job portraying her.
Punzie chapter 37 . 9/22/2017
I'm not sure how I got here, but GODDAMN i'm glad i found it. Your writing style is really clear and immensely witty and funny. I like how you sometimes describe Eugene wanting to be a bit more manly/not wanting to smell like vanilla, cuz I am definitely into those kinds of guys which don't seem to exist in real life(?!) I love how I didn't find any bad grammar/mispellings (which I really appreciate cuz nothing ruins immersion for me more than a glaring typo or a missing punctuation mark). Your characterizations were spot-on! I could practically hear Zach Levi speaking Eugene's lines in my head. In short, I love this fic! Thanks so much for putting this out! 3
Major Payne - Supervisor chapter 37 . 9/9/2017
So well written. The love was beautiful. At times passionate and others just pure love.
Crystal heart 255 chapter 37 . 8/31/2017
Ahhhhhh! I love it! Oh my gosh! That had to be one of the best love stories I've ever read! Please please make a sequel where they have a baby! It was so wonderful! I nearly cried! I know it probably sounds so silly, but you really have a lot of talent to be writing such a great story! If you have time, I'd love to hear from you and know what other stories you've written! I'd love to read more! Sincerely,
CRYSTAL HEART 255
Crystal heart 255 chapter 8 . 8/31/2017
Amazing story so far! I can't wait to read more!
Crystal heart 255 chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
Oh my goodness! This chapter was so hilariously funny! I laughed so hard I nearly fell off of my chair! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 37 . 7/29/2017
So THIS was fun. The dry humor of your writing voice was perfect for Eugene's narration. I loved what you did with extrapolating both him and Rapunzel, and seeing how she matures while still maintaining her level of passion and excitement was wonderful. I liked the king, and especially the queen. Wes was fun. Pascal and Maximus were *perfect*. I really enjoyed all the Snuggly Duckling thugs—nice setups for humor!—and brilliant job establishing some compelling backstory for Eugene. Even the incident with the Captain of the Guard was well done. You did a nice job layering humor, desire, angst, self-sacrificial love, kindness, care, confusion, and the complexity of navigating Rapunzel's introduction to the world, while keeping them all in character. It was a good journey all around, and very well told. Thank you for this!
Princess of Laziness chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I love your Tangled stories.
They're amazing.
I just noticed the word count, however, and realized it's the same as the word count for the book I need to read and do a report on before the week is through.
I have a choice to make here, and I'm leaning more toward some cute Rapunzel and Eugene fanfic. Whoops :)
Guest chapter 37 . 7/27/2017