Reviews for What You Don't Know
TheLovelyDead chapter 37 . 2/3
Aww this chapter was adorable 3 this whole story was amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it :) Keep up the good work, you're an awesome writer.
Caprittarius'Rising chapter 37 . 2/2
I really enjoy this story and have read it several times. The relationship you create between the two of them is very well done. If you'll pardon the creep factor, I was disappointed when you mentioned your wife if only because it seems rare to find a man who is able to access such depth of feeling. She must be a lucky woman. :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 37 . 1/19
And at Chapter 37, Eugene has finally got what he wanted like, for real :') Yay! Nice story, man!
This Username Is Classified chapter 12 . 1/19
Aww, Maximus! ;)
This Username Is Classified chapter 9 . 1/19
HAHAHA this is great! They're so in character, especially Eugene! Mostly it's hilarious tho XD
Sqidly chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
Such a sweet, adorable journey. My first tangled fanfic was a success! Great job at staying true to each character and creating ones that flowed extremely well with the original storyline. I really enjoyed your the preciousness of this.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I'm in love. Enough said right now...
foxesandflowers chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I am dying of laughter holy crap
RedRipley3 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Rapunzel's conversation with Pascal is adorable, and so is Pascal sleeping curled up against Eugene's neck. Awwww.
RedRipley3 chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
"Can you just have Flynn explain it to me?" Hahahaha, perfect!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
Fantastic, this chapter was so great!
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
omfg Pascal you ass. Fantastic.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
BAM, that last line, I can just see Flynn's shock and the queen's smirk.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
Fantastic.
Anonymous chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Yes! The hopeless romantic in me let out a very less-than-manly stream of giggles at this ending. I'm so happy, and relieved, I can't help but laugh!
2,278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »