Reviews for What You Don't Know
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This is the best characterization in any Tangled fic out there, period. Brilliant. Thanks.
CWT chapter 37 . 4/2/2016
I know it has been years but this story is fantastic, good job with it. I wish we got to see some family life but their relationship was really sweet
EdoLevy chapter 37 . 2/21/2016
This was absolutely adorable and seemed so plausible that it was worth staying up until 4 am reading. much props and love for the amazing story
SwiftandBrisk chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
My goodness, this is breathtaking. I was captivated. You have some talent, I must say. Please become an author. E.L. James doesn't even come to your fingernails.
Debby-1957 chapter 37 . 2/3/2016
I really enjoyed your story! The characters were so true to the ones we loved from the Disney movie. And Tangled was a great movie. It was rewarding to see them struggle to overcome their past and become better people. It was sad but good to see Goldie realize that her kidnapper was just using her. And great to see Eugene become less and less Flynn and realize who he can be. He did everything he could to help her, and she learned to help him, too.
They really loved and desired each other, but it was always 'making love' with all the affection, caring and unselfishness possible. Personally speaking, I would have preferred less embarrassing detail, so I skipped lightly over some paragraphs. But you wrote beautifully, and it was great to read from Eugene's POV.
Your humor was great! Including in the author's notes.
Thank you!
TheLovelyDead chapter 37 . 2/3/2016
Aww this chapter was adorable 3 this whole story was amazing. I enjoyed every minute of it :) Keep up the good work, you're an awesome writer.
Caprittarius'Rising chapter 37 . 2/2/2016
I really enjoy this story and have read it several times. The relationship you create between the two of them is very well done. If you'll pardon the creep factor, I was disappointed when you mentioned your wife if only because it seems rare to find a man who is able to access such depth of feeling. She must be a lucky woman. :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 37 . 1/19/2016
And at Chapter 37, Eugene has finally got what he wanted like, for real :') Yay! Nice story, man!
This Username Is Classified chapter 12 . 1/19/2016
Aww, Maximus! ;)
This Username Is Classified chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
HAHAHA this is great! They're so in character, especially Eugene! Mostly it's hilarious tho XD
Sqidly chapter 37 . 12/21/2015
Such a sweet, adorable journey. My first tangled fanfic was a success! Great job at staying true to each character and creating ones that flowed extremely well with the original storyline. I really enjoyed your the preciousness of this.
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I'm in love. Enough said right now...
foxesandflowers chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I am dying of laughter holy crap
RedRipley3 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Rapunzel's conversation with Pascal is adorable, and so is Pascal sleeping curled up against Eugene's neck. Awwww.
RedRipley3 chapter 4 . 10/21/2015
"Can you just have Flynn explain it to me?" Hahahaha, perfect!
2,283 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »