Reviews for What You Don't Know
MoonKent chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Oh, my gosh, the conversation between Eugene and Maximus was pure epic-ness! Except for the part where I'm reading it at work, and my co-worker is giving me strange looks every time I have to stifle a laugh. But that's a minor issue.
Mechanosapience chapter 37 . 10/30/2013
Wow... You managed to make this both adorable and incredibly hot, and even threw in a hefty helping of angst for good measure. This was amazing.
RosieB chapter 37 . 10/29/2013
This was precious! I read it all in two days and lost a lot of sleep - very worth it. Thanks for writing!
Atiaran chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Great story! Rapunzel is cute and Flynn / Eugene is dashing-together they are adorable! Eugene's gradual realization that he doesn't need to be "That Guy" anymore is also well done. One of the best Tangled stories I've read.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/28/2013
I don't think I can explain all the things that make this story so wonderful. I know it has to do with the steamy parts and the humor and how I'm able to visualize what's happening because of your amazing writing. But, there's more to it. So much more.

Thank you for the incredible tale.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/28/2013
That was beautiful!
cellostargalactica chapter 37 . 10/28/2013
I'm not so great at this whole reviewing thing, but I just had to drop you a note to let you know how much I enjoyed this! I was home sick today, thoroughly miserable, and this story turned a rotten day into a lot of fun. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Guest chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
What happened? :(
Guest chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
Your writing is so effortless! I am incredibly envious of how easy you make it seem.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/26/2013
Aww!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
Pascal is awesome. That is all.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
You know, your writing is rather brilliant.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
What? Why?

Who the hell does this captain think he is!?
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2013