Reviews for The Burning Game
Skye Raynes chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I was "burning" to find this again! xD I just love it! This is such an emotional story. You're in turmoil throughout it, just wondering what Jim will do. Even when you know. Beautiful, again. :)
Moonlight Serenity chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
Excellent story. You write very well.
Eiladwyn chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
'John had been sitting with his chin propped up against sleep for over three hours. It was impossible, he muttered into his rapidly numbing left hand. How was it, that he could happily blog about chasing down (to date) 3 serial killers, 5 sets of gang members of varying proficiency, a corrupted umbrella maker and one LSD-overdosed piebald pony, but was still left staring at a blank page when faced with writing a suitably convincing eulogy?
It was ridiculous. Mrs Hudson's advice was out of the question; London certainly did -not- need to get THAT kind of farewell embedded into their collective psyche. He flexed two fingers and began to peck at the keyboard with grim determination.
"Sherlock Holmes. His greatest regret was leaving his lifetime study of crime incomplete. In his life, no stone of truly nefarious doings was left unturned save that of the mystery of The Master Criminal's cranial contents. You will be missed, Sherlock. Perhaps even as much as Moriarty's brain on your bedside table was missed."
-enter-

Hmm. Yes. Thanks for posting this wickedly fun story D
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
'It was all good.'
...

Until the next mystery!

Please please please
This just demands some sort of sequel or side story; it's so well written and thought out! I need more of sherlock s adorable creepiness and more of their awesome bromance ;)
Mari83 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Glad to see it's over. You just hit all the right Sherlock-ness!
Mari83 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
"You do help me," Sherlock pointed out. "You do what I tell you."
John stared at him for a moment. "Thanks for that, Sherlock. Thanks a lot."
John was angry. John was much less pleasant when he was angry. He was also far less inclined to run Sherlock's errands or make him tea. Sherlock cast about for something to say that would reassure John of his value in their partnership, something that would change him from angry John back to helpful, tea-making John.
"You're much better to talk to than the skull," he said.

Oh, this is just perfect, as is the whole thing!
Skye Raynes chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
This was wonderful and so perfectly in character! I thought you captured the characters voices very well. The calculating Sherlock did in his head- so Sherlock-y...anf how once John was in danger, he couldn't stand and calculate his options any more at first. Nice.

I love how you captured the obvious relationship between them. Even tho I'm a huge Johnlock shipper, I do believe that even if they were never romantic, there is a deep and meaningful partnership they have. Sherlock WOULD put a gun to his head in order to save John...because it's John. His John, his best friend...etc. And you wrote this beautifully! So yeah, KUDOS. Well done! I enjoyed reading this alot. ) Nice job!
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
ALKSDJF! SO COOL!

I LOVED this! Excellent! The games were incredible, and stakes were high as ever! ;A; I'm such a fan!

Nice work!

PS: ...your original story sounds amazing. I've SO got to look it up when it comes out!

-Crystal
Revhead chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Brilliant :)
IamThePasserby chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
This is the first Sherlock fic I have ever cared for. Brilliant.
Yoline Nimai chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Yay! An other of your stories finished! :)
That one was brillant. I mean, I think it's really difficult to write a fanfiction about Sherlock because of the complexity of the main character, so the easy thing would have been to write the story through John's eyes. But you chose to enter Sherlock's brain, and you wrote his observations/deductions perfectly, as well as his interactions with John, Mycroft and Moriarty. Also, I love how you made Sherlock wonder about John's opinion when he's not here, that made me laugh so much XD
Then of course, the storyline was great, I had the impression I was watching a new episode of Sherlock xD
So thank you for this story, I had a great time reading it!
Happy New Year!
Rea92 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I loved this story. You have a very pleasant writing style. It was both suspenseful and touching, And its very refreshing to find such an intelligently written Sherlock-Watson friendship story that doesn't turn into slash. I'm definitely going to check out your published novel. : )
moriah93ohio chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
I loved the ending was the story. I must say this story was amazing. I loved how it kept repeating that Sherlock's heart was John. So funny was clueless John was. The veiwers all know but probably doesnt. I am adding this story to my favorite. I guarantee I will be reading this again :)
moriah93ohio chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Moriarty is dead. I did not see that coming.
moriah93ohio chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Kill John Watson? Moriarty is crazy. Sherlock is not going to kill John Watson.