Reviews for Running Away is for the Young
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This was super cute! and realistic, at least, as realistic as one can imagine that situation as being. I was never really satisfied with how the manga turned out, on one hand at least Natsuno didn't stay dead after Tohru drank his blood- but on the other, it was just so bittersweet for Natsuno to offer himself up to Tohru, rather than continue a fight that might have him kill his 'friend', so I was never really happy with how the novel was either. It's cool to see the alternate path followed, where Tohru agrees to run away with Natsuno.

I know it's rather old now, but a continuation would be cool.
bumbelbee91 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Loved it! Really really wonderful one-shot!
demonlifehealer chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Really, this was just awesome. I loved how you made it realistic.
routasu chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Wow. This was pretty. Well done and AU with slightly better alternatives for it to end. I hope you write the sequel :'D
HaleySings chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This works great as an introspective character piece. There's not a whole lot going on here besides that, but I don't really think this story needs it at the same time. Both characters are very IC, it's not too melodramatic...it works great. It does make you wonder about how things might be different in the series if they had ended up running away together.
Zaru chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Excuse me, I was wondering i you could open your PM option on your profile. I was wondering if I could talk to you
Ebony chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love it!Please write some more TohruxNatsuno!They're my favorite pairing and I can barely find any fanfiction with them!