Reviews for Metamorphosis
LemonMeringue77 chapter 64 . 5/16
Very nice.
Ultraman Geed chapter 64 . 4/6
Been slowly reading this for a month while I deal with a shit situation. Honestly it my life a lot less stressful.

You seem to love long epic stories. Are you a fan of One Piece by any chance?
MorikoTheHalfAngel chapter 64 . 12/18/2017
I read this shit in two days
Im a sobbing mess at Inuyasha being such a great father?!
Playing games with his children and laughing?
Fuck
That was too fucking cute
FUCK
I love this
phantomgirl21 chapter 64 . 12/4/2017
wow... this was beautiful! one of the best I've read!
Victoria chapter 6 . 8/25/2017
I absolutely loved this chapter, and about Kagome now being afraid of water, though I do agree that some cats don't like water, it's a bit ironic that a couple years back I had a kitten that loved water and would something go swimming in the pool. What's funnier is that my dog HATES water :D
Talos889 chapter 64 . 4/27/2017
I have to say, very well done my friend. Very well done. This is the first Inuyasha fanfic I have read and I do believe I have been spoiled. This is most likely one of the beats fics I have read. Hands down. The grammar was excellent, the plot, storyline, characters personalities... Everything about this fic was amazing. Well done.
brittni chapter 64 . 3/18/2017
best story ever
jvona01 chapter 64 . 11/21/2016
Absolutely love this story. Your writing is beautiful and the character development was very nice.
scHoolBoyQ chapter 15 . 1/4/2016
Its hard to believe that two teenagers of the opposite sex wouldnt have SOME carnal thoughts about eachother even if it's only slightly. Especially given that Sango comes on to Inuyasha when she's drunk. I find it highly unlikely that she doesn't have little secret fantasies about having sex with him. That aside I am disappointed that their interactions are only limited to combat and talking about their significant others. Real friendship is deeper than that.
Slyfer Red chapter 64 . 12/21/2015
I think if seshoumaru ever pulled his head out of his ass and apologized to Inuyasha for being a total dickwad for hundreds of years Inuyasha would tell him to "fuck off" or "blow it out his ass". I just wanna see the pompous prick get told off hardcore.
Gokai Red chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
Another thought. A lot of demons don't take advantage of their own potential in this series. How often do you see a Demon just lifting weights in order to become stronger(One Punch Man)? Or going through real training(shounen style) instead of just coasting by on their own natural abilities or using magical items to get stronger? You never see anyone think outside the box or be really creative to come up with their own abilities/attacks/combos either(Shokugeki no Soma). I think Inuyasha and Kagome's kid either this one or Shoichi or a new one in your new story should be the first to do these things. I always had the idea that a hanyou(any hanyou) had the potential to master spiritual powers. As does any human who goes theough the proper training. And that the two energies Yoki and spiritual energy can be combined synchronized and even fused either expelled from the body or fused within it to produce different effects/powers and even transformations. Their kid being the first being that can use both energies fluently should be the one to discover all the new wonderous thongs these energies can do when working together and be a symbol of humans & demons united. Guided by the idea that life is fun & adventurous and that Hanyous are an awesome combo of the best of both races we'd watch this man go from getting over past traumas as a child to committing himself to enjoying every second of his life by battling all kinds of foes, developing new powers all for the sake of achieving his dream of being the strongest. Sounds kinda generic I know but if I were a writer it could avoid any annoying cliches and be a really engaging story.
Gokai Red chapter 26 . 11/24/2015
So whats the deal with the ethics in this series? Inuyasha when talking to Kohaku seems to imply that one can only be considered a murderer if they kill a human. In this series which contains more than one sentient life form that line of thinking seems way too Human-centric. That moment gave off the vibes of Humans being considered more of a "person" than demons. I say this because Inuyasha and Kagome have killed plenty of Demons who themselves where still people with thoughts wants and feelings. Yet despite this fact killing one Human causes such a huge blow to her psyche? I don't mean to sound like a SJW but that doesn't add up man. Give me your thoughts on this.
HeroicDemonKing chapter 64 . 9/18/2015
That was a great story. Absolutely brilliant. Seems like you could write anything and make it amazing.

Have you thought about going for a shounen battle manga type story? One where inuyasha and kagome's son sets out to become the Demon king(the strongest guy on the planet) and unite the worlds of both human and yokai? That would be a cool story. He could use Spirit energy and Yokai and could combine them the create new abilities the world has never seen. He'd have Miroku's knowledge of Monk techniques combined with Sango's knowledge of demons along with his mother's kindness and his father's courage. Have the cocky confident attitudes of Jaden Yuki and Yukihira Soma? And a full-Yokai as his mate? C'mon a hanyous never had one of those before. You could do it man.

If you haven't guessed I read a lot of Shounen. Particularly One piece(which is what started the idea in the first place) Inuyasha, Nanatsu no Taizai, Red Storm, yugioh GX, and Shokugeki no Soma. I've had the idea buzzing around in my head for years but I can't write worth shit so I just wanted to see if you'd be interested.
minejustburnedgold chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
I'm having a bit of hard time with the dialogue - especially Inuyasha telling Kagome to shut the fuck up and calling her a bitch. Maybe it's just the use of modern curse words. I love what you did with Kagome's freak out however!
minejustburnedgold chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
I certainly didn't expect kagome to become a hanyou and I'm so excited to see how this progresses. I also haven't read any other inukag fics besides yours so it's all new to me haha