Reviews for Metamorphosis
Red chapter 64 . 19h
I could’ve gone without the graves at the end, but it was a lovely story nonetheless. Nice job adding Fluffy at the end, that was sweet.
Sayonara!
Red chapter 61 . 4/21
Your means of purifying the Shikon no Tama was quite original, and what baby Izayoi did to Kouga was PRICELESS!
The honor of being the first non-family person to hold the baby came with the price of total humiliation, which sounds like Equivalent Exchange to me!
Red chapter 55 . 4/21
Did you get the idea for this from the flower-youkai in the manga/anime?
Red chapter 52 . 4/21
“…gone were the days of cartoonish cats, dogs, and wolves fighting in backgrounds of messy crayon…”
But those are the BEST KIND!

The catnip antics were SPLENDID!
Red chapter 43 . 4/21
I love how you changed the Bone-Eater’s Well to only work if Inuyasha and Kagome worked together.
The Well is what brought them together, so it’s only fitting that it would keep them together…
Red chapter 37 . 4/20
This chapter was tragic, but THIS wasn’t:
"Houshi; attempt to touch my sister in such a manner again, and I shall remove your wandering hand for you."

It seems Kohaku does approve of his sister’s ‘taste’ in companionship…
Red chapter 27 . 4/20
“They bet on whether you two would make sweet love. They wouldn't tell me what that means, but it sounds really good. I wonder if it's sweeter than pocky!”

Oh Shippou, you little innocent kit…
Red chapter 17 . 4/20
Kagome is cussing and cutting people’s limbs off! More like her lover every day!
Red chapter 13 . 4/20
“Alright, Naraku, you have a deal.”
Those idiots!
Fluffy said that once, and the outcome was, and I quote Jaken:
“His plan took us to hell and back! Your arm was almost burned off, and I was beaten to a pulp by that monk!”
Red chapter 11 . 4/20
“If he can't accept you for who—what you are, then he's not worth your time or your friendship!” Amen to that!
Also, GREAT job with Kikyou! She’s a very enigmatic character, so it’s hard to write a non-polar, unbiased version of her, but you did SPLENDIDLY!
Red chapter 7 . 4/20
“It's private, Inuyasha! Why didn't you tell me you could smell…that?”
“Two words, wench! Self. Preservation.”
Too rich!
Red chapter 5 . 4/20
Inuyasha about to destroy his greatest foe: an alarm clock. So rich! Oh, and the ear-rub-cuddling!
I also LOVE how you went into detail about the different ‘scents’ in the school.
Red chapter 4 . 4/20
“I ain't worried about you! Your mom will love you no matter what you look like. I'm worried about ME! Kami, Kagome, do you have any idea what your mother is going to do to me? She'll probably rip off my ears and nail them to the wall!”
HAHAHAHA! PRICELESS!
InuyashaKagome4everandalways chapter 64 . 3/13
that was so good! I can't believe I read it in just three days lol. I love all your stories! I laughed, I cried, it was a complete rollar coaster.
InuyashaKagome4everandalways chapter 61 . 3/13
I liked how the jewel was purified! This is the first time I read of that happening, so definitely original. nice!