Reviews for You and Me
Kigen Dawn chapter 22 . 9/9/2013
Loved it so much, all the twist and turns an james little crush, all lovely. Off to read the sequel now
bluetaffyart chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
I am exponentially enjoying this.
inactive132 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
I really dislike Ginny intently. I can't stand her, so it doesn't matter how likable you try to make her, I'll still not like her. I never thought that she deserved Harry in anyway.
Mashkai30 chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
HolyColonoscopy chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Oh my god! I love Hetalia! Prussia is so awesome he's wiggled his personality into a Harry Potter fanfiction.

I love the story so far by the way! It's great! I can't wait till Harry leaves Ginny -.-

I wrote a Hetalia crack one shot a while ago called 'It Started With Prussian Piss Snowballs'. I would love for you to read it!

Anyways I need to get back to reading your fic! I'm getting to attached to it!
TwinzLover chapter 22 . 9/3/2012
Awww! It was kind of a Cliffy and an unsure ending, but I think you made it work brilliantly! This is definitely a favorite!
poksmasta chapter 22 . 8/20/2012
Ah! So cute :3 I really liked the way you showed that bond between solo parent and child, it really is completely different. I'm going to go read the epilogue now... Probably won't give you too much helpful feedback for that either, and i apologize.
This is one of my 2 favourite Drarrys i've read so far, Very cool. Thank you :D
shunnedfreak chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
So cute. And warm. Im grinning like a lunatic now. XD

Nice keeping us high and dry with the Al/Scor/James thing. Personally im a fan of As/S, but hey, al long as a story is well written and justified, i wont let prejudice ruin it for me!

Good job. Im waiting for the next stories you come up with

Love and hugs
AlexBravo chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Did you hear they're taking down explicit stories? I love this story! Please save it somewhere, it's honestly really good!
xxcherry chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
I am loving this story so far! I really like how you write Draco. Cold and indifferent on the outside but full of emotion on the inside. It broke my heart reading Draco coming home and finally letting his mask drop, and letting Gilbert comfort him, when his heart wanted Harry. I think it's very realistic, actually, that Draco has Gilbert in his life. After all, he doesn't really believe Harry can ever fall for him too. And Gilbert know where his partner's heart lies, and is choosing to stay with him out of his own choice. Anyway, so excited to read the rest! And, all the best to your Mother.:)
inactive132 chapter 10 . 3/10/2012
No offense intended but I didn't like the fact that Draco was sleeping with some man while he was in love with Harry. I thought it was wrong.
inactive132 chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Gilbert sounds like an old man's name.
Mirrorfaced chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
I'm a bit unhappy with the multitude of time skips. Even if you're just using them in place of a horizontal rule or string of hyphens, it's rather disorienting. I finish one section of the chapter only to run head-first into (time-skip) and my next thoughts are always "Oh God, dam this cursed river. When in the timeline am I now? Did I miss anything vital? Where are the characters and which characters am I dealing with? What is going on!" and that is never an encouraging feeling. I realize this fic is already completed but I hope the issue of time skips is fixed soon. If not, I'll still point it out as something to change and/or improve on in the future.
Lori94 chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
OMG! Love it! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Consulting Shippers chapter 22 . 2/11/2012
I loved this! It was enjoyable! Well done ;)