Reviews for Dempsey and Makepeace: The Beginning of the End: Season 4 Ep 1
dinabar chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
REally enjoyed this, very sweet and a realistic end. You have the characters spot on.
aunt sal chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
ahh that was a lovely ending. Would have paved the way to another series too. Loved the kiss at the end and the cuddle on the sofa. great writing
xLaramiex chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
I like it :) And congrats for writing it in English; it's better than a lot of English people I know!
xLaramiex chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Very in-character :)
Krato chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Ahh, I see. I've been reading out of sequence!

Harry's really getting to see the caring side of Dempsey now but she's probably not as aware of it as she might be, what with the alcohol and then the news about Freddy. Nice that they were at least able to share a kiss before they had to part.
Krato chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
Just loved the line: „You won't regret it, Lieutenant", she said smugly.

I like Harry when she's drunk. I like the way she becomes quite condescending with him to cover her emotions - you've captured it very well.

„You're very hot and you look stunning and I think it's better for me to go home", he said suddenly insecure... another great line.
haveunotthought chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Beautiful. I liked how in the end the deal was sealed with a kiss rather than words.

I look forward to the next story a lot
haveunotthought chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Hey tease. Very clever you bought yourself another bite of the cherry.
Krato chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
You make me a better person and that's why I need you!"

Love that line and it sounds familiar for some reason - possibly a song lyric - I'm sure I've heard 'you make me a better person' somewhere before. And it's so true... but it works both ways because I think he keeps her grounded. Their personalities may clash at times but they meet somewhere in the middle.

Oooooh - wonder what's going to happen now ;-0
Krato chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I could really picture them as they were having this conversation.

The seven years of bad sex because she didn't look into his eyes when he said 'Cheers' made me laugh - never heard that one before. Loved how she didn't react to it as well - very Harry, not rising to the bait.
Krato chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Your English is great - much better than Google translates the ones you've written in German, that's for sure.

Glad Harry didn't explode when Dempsey told her what he'd done - guess she can't feel that angry with him when she has these 'feelings' for him ;-)
haveunotthought chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
this is working, I can feel my pulse racing
Helenj chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
What a cliffhanger! I really hope she just tells him. Your written English is excellent.
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Ahh, poor Harry! I can just see him bugging her about it.
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Very them :) I like it. Nice start.