Reviews for The Garden Of Four
hulagal13 chapter 33 . 4/14
Loved this it was really good!
So she says no one deserves to be beaten, then punches leah in the face? I know shes p. but still...
Wat exactly did her mom tell charlie?
This was an amazing story thank you for writing this.
OnyxTemplar chapter 15 . 12/30/2013
A beautiful chapter.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/29/2013
This...this...this is...is gold you need to be publish...shit...I mean damn this wow
EvanStorm chapter 32 . 12/20/2013
Great story, loved the dynamic of Bella and her three queens. So happy there was no Jacob or Edward drama. Enjoyed your new characters and loved lycan Bella. It's sexy as all hell. Thanks for writing.
GothicPheonix chapter 23 . 12/19/2013
Wow Lash_Lure has the makings of a good editor and co-writer because this chapter sounded like you. In animation the animator s must be able to copy the style for all the characters, being constant. Does Lash_Lure have a or LJ account?
Quinntana2 chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
:)(: I agree with another reviewer, Renee is definitely going to be lesbian for Ruby when she gets out of jail.
Bella calling Esme,mom was so amazingly awesome and filled me with Joy.
Bella being a big bad Alpha, she's so badass.
I like the meeting of Bella and Alicia and Shelia.
Quinntana2 chapter 19 . 12/8/2013
:)(: Renee's cellmate is my new friend. Haha Renee.
The talk Carlisle and Bella had was nice and I'm glad Carlisle showed Bella reason
Also, I'm completely going to have to agree with Victoria. That was hot as hell. Everything about it, especially Bella just going all dominant with the situation.
Quinntana2 chapter 18 . 12/8/2013
:)(: Poor Shelia. I feel so bad for her and I really hope Bella is able to heal her pain.
I like the tidbit of Shelia's past.
Rose comforting Bella, such a sweet scene.
Quinntana2 chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
:)(: Woo-hoo! Renee behind is now in jail. Sweet justice with an added bonus of the inmates wanting to beat her a** senseless.
Bella and Alice just going at it with Charlie being able to hear is so hilarious.
Such a dang good story.
Quinntana2 chapter 16 . 12/8/2013
:)(: Hehe...Bella licking Roses tummy made me giggle.
Nice and steamy. Bella and Alice finally consummated their beautiful relationship. It was quite beautiful and romantic and I loved it.
Quinntana2 chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
:)(: I honestly cried this chapter. Charlie protectiveness over Bella and his love for his daughter astounds me and I love him for that.
The Cullens love Bella too and all this love around Bella makes me happy.
Bella's transformation was purely epic...okay this may sound weird but I kinda...sorta might have acted the transformation out as I read. I'm a weird person.
Quinntana2 chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
:)(: Charlie is the bestest Papa ever. He's so sweet and he really does love Bella.
The sexual tension is getting to me and messing with my head but I love it.
Can I just say this, Bella is so freaking awesome and amazing, and adorable and I love her.:)(: