Reviews for The Psychology of Grimmjow
The whole bankai thing is really annoying, arrancars have resurrections, not bankais. How ever the story is still good. I just find that annoying.
MartiniPols chapter 28 . 2/18
Great story, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting! :D
Chun-Woo Han4Eva chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
I tried, I really did. I just can't be this emotionally invested and there is no GrimmIchi romance. Well this is a really good fic, and all the characters are great. Aizen is the best villian because who can beat illusions? And no Ichi you need to heal! You cannot be the hero. Although if Aizen was sooo weak, why is he still alive? Will there be a one shot added with some romance?
Evilkitten3 chapter 28 . 2/4/2015
Ah, this was the perfect mix of adorable, terrifying, and thrilling! (Plus, it had IchiHime, which is always a bonus) Never stop writing, please.
Laura chapter 28 . 11/16/2014
I literally teared up Because I was so happy Grimmjow wouldn't have to stay in hell.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 28 . 8/28/2014
wow, just wow. This was a one of a kind fic, that is for sure.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
No, no, no, no, no, no! NO! Why? God, what is wrong with you? Damn... Why?! Why would you do that?!
StoriediSaleInchiostro chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
I loved this story :) trully
And I also read the one about Grimmjow and Neliel (I even cried for f**** sake!)
I liked the idea of hell and all the following part, goood work
ps: I'll take this one as a non-ended GrimmIchi (what do you want? I'm an helpless romantic, when it doesn't involve Rukia or Inoue brrrr)
2ps: poooooor Neliel! Grimmjow is in love with Halibel so in the end he'll leave her *crying like an idiot*, in the end she'll be only the lonely warrior. By the way I was thinking, what kind of death could be hers, destruction sacrifice and her?
I felt my heart crack when Grimmjow said he only wanted to save one of the third espadas (and along all the torturing session, and after with the broker Grimm) I already knew he was in love with that piece of ice!
So in the end GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD WOOOOOOOOOOOORK! Thank you
Beccabu32 chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
WHAT DAMN IT
BlackNinja0227 chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
man that was an awesome story...very dramatic... loved it...soo coooool... yay
Jrock-Miso chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
Omg the end of that chap
Jrock-Miso chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
Ah I had to stop and review I wanted to a few chaps back but told myself hold off and I just can't anymore

WTF GRIMM IS AIZEN AGAIN WTF
Jrock-Miso chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
More dark seeing as you post this BEFORE the other AWSOME dark fic such as Reeducate I believe you yet again another AWSOME fic from you I'm reading knowing me I'll plow thought the other 27 chaps and most likely beg for more HAHA

If you can't tell this is the new read I was talking about in the other reviews

Man why do you make your titles & summeries so eye catching & appealing LOL

Looking forward to the other 27
Aria6 chapter 28 . 1/19/2013
Wow, this is a very good story! Although I honestly wished there had been sex in it. XD I'm awful, hah!
honeyMellon chapter 28 . 10/26/2012
This has been quite a ride! I must say, I'm at a loss for words to describe how I feel after reading this. It's all good, of course, but also a little sad that in the end it seems like the three former espadas will still live in exile (of sorts).

You have done an amazing job on the action sequences and the emotions throughout this story. I don't think I have ever read one that is so emotional (in a non-romantic way). I love the bond that Grimmjow and Ichigo had forged. I think you've brought out all the characters perfectly.

I'm beyond impressed!