Reviews for Let's Make a Deal
Winchestergirl5 chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
This was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful. You could just feel Dean's heartbreak but somehow, I feel like this isn't the real end. I'm curious as to what her mom has to say but I like that her mom is back in it. I just hope Chloe isn't dead for real... maybe she's just in between? Great work and I loved this story a lot!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 18 . 3/5/2012
oh my god... she's saying goodbye.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
Again, another great chapter. It was so funny Dean and Chloe getting it on in the bathroom and the crazy lady freaking out. What really made me laugh was the Wizard of Oz being turned into a drinking game. So great!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
This was a fantastic chapter! I loved that it was funny. I loves Dean's line about how Chloe was all his and I loved Chloe teasing him about doing Sam. It was so funny when Kaylee threw popcorn at them when Dean was feeling up Chloe in the movie theatre. He WOULD.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 15 . 3/5/2012
Hahaha oh Dean... I loved Bobby in this one too. And again, I love Sam and Kaylee. They're really growing on me.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 14 . 3/5/2012
FINALLY she told Dean everything and it did clear her head. Now she doesn't have to see stupid Nick. I really do love seeing their relationship blossom. It's come a long way since the first story. Great work!
Winchestergirl5 chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
Chloe needs to come clean with Dean about what happened with Nick. I think it'd finally get him out of her head and off of her conscience.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Aw poor Chloe... Stupid Nick! Once again, I loved Kaylee and Sam's moment. I like that they're going to be friends for now and I really hope that she doesn't die so that they can be together because it sounds like what they would have would be good for the both of them. Kaylee would finally be with someone who wasn't an asshole and Sam would have his "Chloe"
Winchestergirl5 chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
When he said, "I love you, please let me in." it broke my heart. Dean is such an amazing husband. Kaylee trying to find Sam's snooze button was super cute and really funny and I loved their moment together! I'm loving this, if you haven't realized already.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Aww Dean knows... I just want her to open up to them.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Hahhaha it's really nice to have this lighthearted, funny chapter after all of the darker stuff - not that it's been too much. It's been just enough :). I'm sensing a Kaylee/Sam thing maybe? Hm...
Winchestergirl5 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
That was such a sad goodbye, but I'm glad that Chloe gets to meet Bobby! Sorry, I have a really stupid question and feel like I haven't been reading carefully enough but when exactly does this take place? Has John Winchester already died? I know, really really really REALLY dumb question.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
No! The demon forced the deal! I feel bad for Kaylee even more now, seeing that it wasn't ACTUALLY her fault. I really have loved seeing Dean and Chloe's relationship evolve over time.
Winchestergirl5 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
This is absolutely perfect! It's so sad but so perfect. Everything was set up so well. Great work and I love the idea! Aww, poor Chloe. And Kaylee... WHY?
Winchestergirl5 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
How was he even alive? THat was quite a plot twist, him kidnapping Kaylee because he knew Chloe would come running. She lied to Dean about the rape... I hope it doesn't cause any trouble. I'm loving this already and CANT STOP reading. I hope you know that!