Reviews for Blooming Romance
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 2/14/2013
Oh wow. Just wow. Update soon.
sassy selena chapter 13 . 4/10/2011
great story so far i wish you would have continued i really enjoyed reading this story :)
akerri.dogi chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
I'm still waiting to see what happened with Blaine and Sam! And Blaine definitely needs to face his past soon... and Kurt needs to help him with it! While that means angst in the future, I'm sure you'll manage to pull it off without making me super depressed!

Is this review #100? Hope so, cuz I planned it out that way...

Anyhow, update soon!
akerri.dogi chapter 7 . 2/14/2011
Okay, half-way point means another review!

For a second there, Blaine's sister Lauren confused me because I momentarily got her mixed up with the New Directions Lauren. Don't worry, I got it all figured out now!

The name Dylan just reminds me of Modern Family now... which I think is hilarious considering he's dating Blaine's sister.
akerri.dogi chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
This fic is already so amazing... so I'm going to leave 3 reviews to boost you up to 100! You definitely deserve at least that...

And I totally cracked up when Blaine used his Iphone as a mirror. I do that all the time when I'm too lazy to go to the bathroom!
Secrets of the Fall chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
This is an amazing story, I love Klaine with a passion! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
pukaroxliza chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
ok, this is a great story! but can i just say that i really... REALLY wanna know about the whole sam/blaine thing? i guess i just did... ANYWAY update soon :D
hpswst101 chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
I still don't get why they don't tell Kurt what's happening? That an entire war or brewing because Karofsky is a piece of shit. I would want to know if I was him. But in either case that doesn't matter.

I liked how David helped Kurt with the luggage. It was great! What did you think of "Silly Love Song?" Update soon!

hpswst101
teaboytoaliens chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
Why yes, I do think this is kickass and you win.

The end. 3
digiMist chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
Wow. The last few lines were really great. I loved how they kind of set a somber mood after the happiness of this chapter. I found that I couldn't stop smiling, even during the scene that was in the superbowl episode in the cafe. I can still picture Darren licking that stirring stick.

-cough. Anyways, this was a wonderful chapter. I love how you worked around the episode and made it your own through the Kurt/Blaine interactions.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
WickedForGood13 chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
Poor Kurt! Damn that Karofsky for terrorizing Kurt without even talking to him! Good thing Blaine's there to support Kurt and give him courage! Great job! )
FutureActressKS chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
That was so freaking adorable!
hpswst101 chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Don't tell us that there is nothing there, Kurt. You get drunk, he spends the night and take-cares of you. Don't let him go easily. Update soon!

hpswst101
Soul-Kit524 chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
d'awww
Luna-Lunak chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Great chapter. I especially liked how you handled the 'meet the parents' part. It was both slightly awkward but not extremely so, and Burt and Carole behaved just as I imagined they would - trying to not make things embarrassing for Kurt and his friend. Also, I like your Finn and love Puck anywhere I see him, so that was definitely a plus. :)