Reviews for For the First Time
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Ok.. You've made me cry, great story really touching..
Morkhan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
If there is to be another chapter, it should basically be a collective squee from the Glee club at the formal about how unbearably adorable they are and HOLY GOD, ARTIE IS DANCING YOU GUYS, LOOK AT HOW HAPPY HE IS. ;-;

I love this couple. Even if they break up, I think both of them will have benefited from being together like this- Brittany from seeing how a decent person is supposed to treat her, and Artie from letting his guard down and realizing that people can like him without dismissing him or judging him because of his wheelchair. 3 Bartie.
Crazy-Obsessed-Writer52 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Aww :) Cute. This is my favourite pairing right now :)
Hearttate17 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
That was really cute! I really wish you would continue. I want to see what happens at the dance. Great job! :)
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Dwaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... :) :) :)

Cute fic is super cute. *hearts*

Please do write more Bartie! There isn't enough of them!

Raylie
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
You should so totally continue. This story so far is unbeleivably cute. I love them and this story.
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
awwww this was just so sweet... please say you plan on expanding this beyond just a one-shot
hainsy chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
this is a sweet beginning or even one shot if you choose not to continue but you have my vote to continue.
Sharkwoman chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This made me want to explode with just how adorable it was. Keep writing these kind of one-shots, I loved this one.
tyluv3 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i luv this you should write more one shots for them, seriously dont stop writing at all
zophy08 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
1st Bartie fic I've ever read. Nice. I want to see Artie and Brit slow dance. :)
PotatoChipRevolution chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was adorable. I really do hope that in the show, that they'll got further into this with Artie and the rewalk. I felt for Artie because I can only imagine how difficult it would be him to use them...and not just to walk but to dance.

And I'm one of the people who'd like for you to continue. Maybe the next chapter could be them rehearsing again or being at the Formal and showing the rest of the Glee club and the rest of the school the progress they've made. Or even something else! This has potential to be a multi-chapter story if not a two shot.
AM chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was really really cute! I think you got both characters down pat, and I loved how patiently you had Brittany teach Artie to dance. It'd be great if you continued :D
Scott chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I was just thinking of a situation like this for these two. Good thing you beat me to the punch, 'cause I had nothing. Please do continue!
JaceK18 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010