Reviews for The Impromptu Goddess of Wednesday
arreshia chapter 1 . 1/18
oh my this is beautiful
LenXRin02 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love this one It's so crystal clear and pristine! ITS STUNNING! Well job.
bijou chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I kind of forgot about reviewing this fic, sorry ;; I was creeping on your profile page and then I saw this and I was all like "OH I FORGOT TO REVIEW THAT STORY!"

But, anyways! This was really, really pretty... I loved it. Giima was wonderful and Caitlin was wonderful and everyone was wonderful. I liked how you made Shikimi jealous about C/G's friendship/relationship. :)

Anywho, great job. I really adored this and I don't mind sharing with arisu. But, if you want, you can write me another Giima/Caitlin x)

-s
Bijou chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
On my iPod atm but OH MY YOU NEED TO UPLOAD THE THORTON/C FIC. I'd gladly spazz over it :)

this is dkiskjdhfjsjjwjajnz. Going to make a better review tomorrow but know I love this very very much
Jnnfr chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Once again, another cute story with Caitlin (I love Caitlin storys) in it. I really am struggling for review ideas since you always have absolutely perfect chapters, but I still will, since you deserve them.
arisu rin chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
HOLY AWESOMENESS OF N (I'm seriously running out of "Holy something of something" to say.)- I LOVE THIS.

Especially the title. I don't mind sharing this with Bijouie- but this is just amazing, right here. Especially the Wednesdays. It made me think of how Wednesday, Thursday and Friday spell out WTF- for some odd reason.

AND I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO SAW CAITLIN/GIIMA/SHIKIMI.

You are awesome- and I demand you give me a request.